Andrew Sullivan Love Quotes and Sayings
2. The most successful marriages, gay or straight, even if they begin in romantic love, often become friendships. It’s the ones that become the friendships that last.
Sayings by Andrew Sullivan
1. The dirty little secret of journalism is that it really isn’t a profession, it’s a craft. All you need is a telephone and a conscience and you’re all set.
2. I enjoy being around people who disagree with me; and I enjoy being in non-political contexts and activities.
3. How can you tell when a political ideology has become the equivalent of a religion?
4. In many ways, my attachment to human freedom was completely compatible with my right to live freely as a homosexual.