Anne Sexton Love Quotes and Sayings
2. My dear it was a moment to clutch at for a moment so that you may believe in it and believing is the act of love, I think, even in the telling wherever it went.
3. I’ve grown tired of love. You are the trouble with me I watch you walk right by.
4. As it has been said: Love and a cough cannot be concealed. Even a small cough. Even a small love.
Sayings by Anne Sexton
1. It doesn’t matter who my father was; it matters who I remember he was.
2. The joy that isn’t shared dies young.
3. Even without wars, life is dangerous.
4. In a dream you are never eighty.
5. The beautiful feeling after writing a poem is on the whole better even than after sex, and that’s saying a lot.
6. Live or die, But don’t poison everything.
7. Put your ear down close to your soul and listen hard.