Anthony J D Angelo Love Quote and Sayings
As the #1 Contributing Author and Editor of The NY Times Bestseller, Chicken Soup For The College Soul, Anthony D’Angelo has been featured in several national media outlets. As early as 1997 at the young age of twenty five, D’Angelo was hailed by CNN as, “The Personal Development Guru Of His Generation”. In the same year SPIN Magazine has compared D’Angelo with the likes of world renowned motivational speaker, Anthony Robbins. He has been quoted in numerous publications including Woman’s Day and Oprah’s O Magazine where his famous one liners have been quoted along side the thoughts of Einstein, Ann Frank and Nelson Mandela.
Sayings by Anthony J. D’Angelo
1. The most important things in life aren’t things.
2. If you have time to whine and complain about something then you have the time to do something about it.
3. Have a strong mind and a soft heart.
4. You don’t have to hold a position in order to be a leader.
5. Don’t fear change, embrace it.
6. Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine.
7. Develop a passion for learning. If you do, you will never cease to grow.
8. If life doesn’t offer a game worth playing then invent a new one.
9. The greatest gift that you can give yourself is a little bit of your own attention.
10. Your mind is like a parachute; it only works when it is open.
11. The rules have changed. True power is held by the person who possesses the largest bookshelf, not gun cabinet or wallet.
12. Smile, it is the key that fits the lock of everybody’s heart.
13. Focus 90% of your time on solutions and only 10% of your time on problems.
14. When solving problems, dig at the roots instead of just hacking at the leaves.
15. In order to succeed you must fail, so that you know what not to do the next time.
16. Without a sense of caring, there can be no sense of community.
17. Always be nice to secretaries. They are the real gatekeepers in the world.
18. Never let your persistence and passion turn into stubbornness and ignorance.
19. When you’re young, try to be realistic; as you get older, become idealistic. You’ll live longer.
20. Promise yourself to live your life as a revolution and not just a process of evolution.
21. Listen to your intuition. It will tell you everything you need to know.
22. You must first get along with yourself before you can get along with others.
23. Set high standards and few limitations for yourself.