Arthur Rubinstein Love Quotes and Sayings
2. People are always setting conditions for happiness … I love life without condition.
3. I have found that if you love life, life will love you back.
Excerpt from Wikipedia: Arthur Rubinstein, (January 28, 1887 – December 20, 1982) was a Polish-American classical pianist who received international acclaim for his performances of the music written by a variety of composers; many regard him as the greatest Chopin interpreter of his time. He is widely considered one of the greatest pianists of the twentieth century. He played in public for eight decades.
Sayings by Arthur Rubinstein
1. Of course there is no formula for success, except perhaps an unconditional acceptance of life, and what it brings.
2. Most people ask for happiness on condition. Happiness can only be felt if you don’t set any condition.
3. I’m passionately involved in life: I love its change, its color, its movement. To be alive, to be able to see, to walk, to have houses, music, paintings – it’s all a miracle.
4. Life is the game that must be played, this truth at least, good friends, we know; so live and laugh, nor be dismayed as one by one the phantoms go.