Audrey Hepburn Love Quotes and Inspiring Sayings
2. I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it’s the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It’s probably the most important thing in a person.
3. The best thing to hold onto in life is each other.
4. The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It’s the caring that she lovingly gives, the passion that she shows & the beauty of a woman only grows with passing years.
5. When you have nobody you can make a cup of tea for, when nobody needs you, that’s when I think life is over.
6. We all want to be loved, don’t we? Everyone looks for a way of finding love. It’s a constant search for affection in every walk of life.
Inspiring Sayings by Audrey Hepburn
1. I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
2. For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone.
3. Nothing is impossible, the word itself says ‘I’m possible’!
4. The most important thing is to enjoy your life—to be happy—it’s all that matters.
5. I was born with an enormous need for affection, and a terrible need to give it.
6. If I’m honest I have to tell you I still read fairy-tales and I like them best of all.
7. Remember, if you ever need a helping hand, it’s at the end of your arm, as you get older, remember you have another hand: The first is to help yourself, the second is to help others.
8. There is more to sex appeal than just measurements. I don’t need a bedroom to prove my womanliness. I can convey just as much sex appeal, picking apples off a tree or standing in the rain.
9. People, even more than things, have to be restored, renewed, revived, reclaimed, and redeemed; never throw out anyone.
10. You can always tell what kind of a person a man really thinks you are by the earrings he gives you.
11. You can tell more about a person by what he says about others than you can by what others say about him.
12. I don’t want to be alone, I want to be left alone.
13. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day, and I believe in miracles.
14. My look is attainable. Women can look like Audrey Hepburn by flipping out their hair, buying the large sunglasses, and the little sleeveless dresses.
15. Pick the day. Enjoy it – to the hilt. The day as it comes. People as they come… The past, I think, has helped me appreciate the present, and I don’t want to spoil any of it by fretting about the future.
16. Success is like reaching an important birthday and finding you’re exactly the same.
17. Living is like tearing through a museum. Not until later do you really start absorbing what you saw, thinking about it, looking it up in a book, and remembering – because you can’t take it in all at once.
18. A quality education has the power to transform societies in a single generation, provide children with the protection they need from the hazards of poverty, labor exploitation and disease, and given them the knowledge, skills, and confidence to reach their full potential.
19. The beauty of a woman is not in a facial mode, but true beauty in a Woman is reflected in her soul. It is the caring that she lovingly gives, the passion that she knows.
20. I never think of myself as an icon. What is in other people’s minds is not in my mind. I just do my thing.
21. It’s that wonderful old-fashioned idea that others come first and you come second. This was the whole ethic by which I was brought up. Others matter more than you do, so ‘don’t fuss, dear; get on with it.
22. Why change? Everyone has his own style. When you have found it, you should stick to it.
23. I heard a definition once: Happiness is health and a short memory! I wish I’d invented it, because it is very true.
24. I decided, very early on, just to accept life unconditionally; I never expected it to do anything special for me, yet I seemed to accomplish far more than I had ever hoped. Most of the time it just happened to me without my ever seeking it.
25. I’ve been lucky. Opportunities don’t often come along. So, when they do, you have to grab them.
26. Make-up can only make you look pretty on the outside but it doesn’t help if your ugly on the inside. Unless you eat the make-up.
27. If my world were to cave in tomorrow, I would look back on all the pleasures, excitements and worthwhilenesses I have been lucky enough to have had. Not the sadness, not my miscarriages or my father leaving home, but the joy of everything else. It will have been enough.
28. Good things aren’t supposed to just fall into your lap. God is very generous, but He expects you to do your part first.
29. As you grow older, you will discover that you have two hands, one for helping yourself and the other for helping others.
30. To plant a garden is to believe in tomorrow.