Benjamin Disraeli Love Quotes and Sayings
2. We are all born for love … it is the principle existence and it’s only end.
3. Romance has been elegantly defined as the offspring of fiction and love.
Sayings by Benjamin Disraeli
1. Action may not always bring happiness; but there is no happiness without action.
2. Change is inevitable. Change is constant.
3. Circumstances are beyond human control, but our conduct is in our own power.
4. I am prepared for the worst, but hope for the best.
5. One secret of success in life is for a man to be ready for his opportunity when it comes.
6. The greatest good you can do for another is not just to share your riches but to reveal to him his own.
7. Through perseverance many people win success out of what seemed destined to be certain failure.
8. Time is precious, but truth is more precious than time.
9. When men are pure, laws are useless; when men are corrupt, laws are broken.
10. All is mystery; but he is a slave who will not struggle to penetrate the dark veil.
11. To be conscious that you are ignorant is a great step to knowledge.
12. The secret to success is constancy of purpose.
13. One of the hardest things in this world is to admit you are wrong. And nothing is more helpful in resolving a situation than its frank admission.
14. The secret of success in life is for a man to be ready for his opportunity when it comes.
15. Nurture your mind with great thoughts, for you will never go any higher than you think.
16. The expected always happens.
17. Man is not the creature of circumstances, circumstances are the creatures of men.
18. What we learn from history is that we do not learn from history.
19. Man is only great when he acts from passion.
20. Life is too short to be little. Man is never so manly as when he feels deeply, acts boldly, and expresses himself with frankness and with fervor.
21. You can tell the strength of a nation by the women behind its men.
22. Never take anything for granted.
23. Talk to a man about himself and he will listen for hours.