Bill Cosby Love Quotes and Sayings
2. Having a child is surely the most beautifully irrational act that two people in love can commit.
Sayings by Bill Cosby
1. Even though your kids will consistently do the exact opposite of what you’re telling them to do, you have to keep loving them just as much.
2. In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure.
3. Nothing I’ve ever done has given me more joys and rewards than being a father to my children.
4. People can be more forgiving than you can imagine. But you have to forgive yourself. Let go of what’s bitter and move on.
5. Raising children is an incredibly hard and risky business in which no cumulative wisdom is gained: each generation repeats the mistakes the previous one made.
6. Through humor, you can soften some of the worst blows that life delivers. And once you find laughter, no matter how painful your situation might be, you can survive it.
7. Fatherhood is pretending the present you love most is soap-on-a-rope.
8. A new father quickly learns that his child invariably comes to the bathroom at precisely the times when he’s in there, as if he needed company. The only way for this father to be certain of bathroom privacy is to shave at the gas station.