Blaise Pascal Love Quotes and Sayings
2. The heart has its reasons of which reason knows nothing.
3. When we are in love we seem to ourselves quite different from what we were before.
Sayings by Blaise Pascal
1. All human evil comes from a single cause, man’s inability to sit still in a room.
2. Contradiction is not a sign of falsity, nor the lack of contradiction a sign of truth.
3. Do you wish people to think well of you? Don’t speak well of yourself.
4. Justice and power must be brought together, so that whatever is just may be powerful, and whatever is powerful may be just.
5. Kind words do not cost much. Yet they accomplish much.
6. Noble deeds that are concealed are most esteemed.
7. People are generally better persuaded by the reasons which they have themselves discovered than by those which have come in to the mind of others.
8. The strength of a man’s virtue should not be measured by his special exertions, but by his habitual acts.