Brendan Behan Love Quotes and Sayings
2. There’s no one, no one, loves you like yourself.
Sayings by Brendan Behan
1. All publicity is good, except an obituary notice.
2. Critics are like eunuchs in a harem; they know how it’s done, they’ve seen it done every day, but they’re unable to do it themselves.
3. One drink is too many for me and a thousand not enough.
4. The big difference between sex for money and sex for free is that sex for money usually costs a lot less.
5. What the hell difference does it make, left or right? There were good men lost on both sides.
6. I saw a notice which said, ‘Drink Canada Dry’ and I’ve just started.
7. I say myself no depressed words just depressed minds.
8. I respect kindness in human beings first of all, and kindness to animals. I don’t respect the law; I have a total irreverance for anything connected with society except that which makes the roads safer, the beer stronger, the food cheaper and the old men and old women warmer in the winter and happier in the summer.