Calvin & Hobbes Love Quotes and Sayings
2. “Mom’s not feeling well. So I’m making her a get well card.”
“That’s thoughtful of you.”
“See, on the front it says, ‘Get Well Soon’ … and on the inside it says, ‘Because my bed isn’t made, my clothes need to be put away and I’m hungry. Love Calvin.’ Want to sign it?”
“Sure, I’m hungry too.”
Sayings in Calvin & Hobbes
1. We’re so busy watching out for what’s just ahead of us that we don’t take time to enjoy where we are.
2. Life’s disappointments are harder to take when you don’t know any swear words.
3. People think it must be fun to be a super genius, but they don’t realize how hard it is to put up with all the idiots in the world.
4. Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us.
5. Life is like topography, Hobbes. There are summits of happiness and success, flat stretches of boring routine, and valleys of frustration and failure.
6. Sometimes when I’m talking, my words can’t keep up with my thoughts. I wonder why we think faster than we speak. Probably so we can think twice.
7. You know, sometimes kids get bad grades in school because the class moves too slow for them. Einstein got D’s in school. Well guess what, I get F’s!!!
8. A day can really slip by when you’re deliberately avoiding what you’re supposed to do.