Charlie Brown’s Love Quotes and Sayings
1. Nothing spoils the taste of peanut butter like unrequited love.
2. There must be millions of people all over the world who never get any love letters . . . I could be their leader.
3. Happiness is anyone and anything that’s loved by you.
Excerpt from Wikipedia: Charles “Charlie” Brown is the main protagonist in the comic strip Peanuts by Charles M. Schulz.
Charlie Brown and his creator have a common connection in that they are both the sons of barbers, but whereas Schulz’s work is described as the “most shining example of the American success story”, Charlie Brown is an example of “the great American un-success story” in that he fails in almost everything he does.
Famous Sayings by Charlie Brown
1. In the book of life, the answers aren’t in the back.
2. I just laughed about it, … I just thought if you’re going to align yourself with somebody, it might as well be champions. He made his own decisions, not doing something just because you have to do it. He had his own sense of purpose.
3. Sometimes I lie awake at night and I ask, “Why me?”, then a voice answers “Nothing personal, your name just happened to come up.”