David Viscott Love Quotes and Sayings
2. The highest love a person can have for you is to wish for you to evolve into the best person you can be.
Sayings by David Viscott
1. If you could get up the courage to begin, you have the courage to succeed.
2. In the end, the only people who fail are those who do not try.
3. The only thing that stands between a man and what he wants from life is often merely the will to try it and the faith to believe that it is possible.
4. You must begin to think of yourself as becoming the person you want to be.
5. To fail is a natural consequence of trying, To succeed takes time and prolonged effort in the face of unfriendly odds. To think it will be any other way, no matter what you do, is to invite yourself to be hurt and to limit your enthusiasm for trying again.
6. The purpose of life is to discover your gift. The work of life is to develop it. The meaning of life is to give your gift away. (Finding Your Strength in Difficult Times: A Book of Meditations)
7. The worst thing one can do is not to try, to be aware of what one wants and not give in to it, to spend years in silent hurt wondering if something could have materialized – and never knowing.
8. There is some place where your specialties can shine. Somewhere that difference can be expressed. It’s up to you to find it, and you can.
9. Of all the diversions of life, there is none so proper to fill up its empty spaces as the reading of useful and entertaining authors.