Princess Diana Love Quotes and Sayings
2. I think the biggest disease this world suffers from in this day and age is the disease of people feeling unloved, and I know that I can give love for a minute, for half an hour, for a day, for a month, but I can give – I’m very happy to do that and I want to do that. (BBC1 Panorama interview, 1995)
3. Family is the most important thing in the world.
4. I don’t want expensive gifts; I don’t want to be bought. I have everything I want. I just want someone to be there for me, to make me feel safe and secure.
5. I’m aware that people I have loved and have died and are in the spirit world looking after me.
6. I think like any marriage, especially when you’ve had divorced parents like myself; you want to try even harder to make it work.
Sayings by Princess Diana
1. Carry out a random act of kindness, with no expectation of reward, safe in the knowledge that one day someone might do the same for you.
2. They say it is better to be poor and happy than rich and miserable, but how about a compromise like moderately rich and just moody?
3. Being a princess isn’t all it’s cracked up to be.
4. I like to be a free spirit. Some don’t like that, but that’s the way I am.
5. Don’t call me an icon. I’m just a mother trying to help.
6. I’d like to be a queen in people’s hearts but I don’t see myself being queen of this country.
7. Everyone needs to be valued. Everyone has the potential to give something back.
8. Only do what your heart tells you.
9. I want to walk into a room, be it a hospital for the dying or a hospital for the sick children, and feel that I am needed. I want to do, not just to be.
10. HIV does not make people dangerous to know, so you can shake their hands and give them a hug : Heaven knows they need it.
11. I love to hold people’s hands when I visit hospitals, even though they are shocked because they haven’t experienced anything like it before, but to me it is a normal thing to do.
12. Nothing gives me more happiness than to try to aid the most vulnerable of this society. Whoever is in distress who calls me, I will come running.
13. I want my boys to have an understanding of people’s emotions, their insecurities, people’s distress, and their hopes and dreams.
14. Any sane person would have left long ago. But I cannot. I have my sons.
15. I will fight for my children on any level so they can reach their potential as human beings and in their public duties.
16. People think that at the end of the day a man is the only answer. Actually, a fulfilling job is better for me.
17. I don’t go by the rule book… I lead from the heart, not the head.
18. When you are happy you can forgive a great deal.
19. Hugs can do great amounts of good – especially for children.
20. Anywhere I see suffering, that is where I want to be, doing what I can.
21. The greatest problem in the world today is intolerance. Everyone is so intolerant of each other.