Dorothy Parker Love Quotes and Sayings
2. Now I know the things I know, and I do the things I do; and if you do not like me so, to hell, my love, with you!
3. Four be the things I’d have been better without: Love, curiosity, freckles and doubt.
Sayings by Dorothy Parker
1. I don’t care what is written about me so long as it isn’t true.
2. The best way to keep children home is to make the home atmosphere pleasant – and let the air out of the tires.
3. Heterosexuality is not normal, it’s just common.
4. Lips that taste of tears, they say, are the best for kissing.
5. I wish I could drink like a lady. I can take one or two at the most. Three and I’m under the table. Four and I’m under the host.
6. Beauty is only skin deep, but ugly goes clean to the bone.
7. I’d like to have money. And I’d like to be a good writer. These two can come together, and I hope they will, but if that’s too adorable, I’d rather have money.
8. The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity.
9. I like to have a martini,
Two at the very most.
After three I’m under the table,
after four I’m under my host.