Dr. Karl Menninger Love Quotes and Sayings
2. One does not fall in love; one grows into love, and love grows in him.
Excerpt from Wikipedia: Karl Augustus Menninger (July 22, 1893 – July 18, 1990), born in Topeka, Kansas, was an American psychiatrist and a member of the famous Menninger family of psychiatrists who founded the Menninger Foundation and the Menninger Clinic in Topeka, Kansas.
Sayings by Dr. Karl Menninger
1. Hope is a necessity for normal life and the major weapon against the suicide impulse.
2. What the teacher is, is more important than what he teaches.
3. It is hard for a free fish to understand what is happening to a hooked one.
4. What’s done to children, they will do to society.
5. Listening is a magnetic and strange thing, a creative force. The friends who listen to us are the ones we move toward. When we are listened to, it creates us, makes us unfold and expand.