Elizabeth Liz Taylor Love Quotes and Sayings
2. I am a very committed wife. And I should be committed too – for being married so many times.
Sayings by Elizabeth (Liz) Taylor
1. I feel very adventurous. There are so many doors to be opened, and I’m not afraid to look behind them.
2. It’s not the having, it’s the getting.
3. I’m a survivor – a living example of what people can go through and survive.
4. You find out who your real friends are when you’re involved in a scandal.
5. When people say, ‘She’s got everything’, I’ve got one answer – I haven’t had tomorrow.
6. I’ve only slept with men I’ve been married to. How many women can make that claim?
7. It is strange that the years teach us patience; that the shorter our time, the greater our capacity for waiting.
8. If it is not to make the world better what is money for?
9. Success is a great deodorant. It takes away all your past smells.