Ella Fitzgerald Love Quotes, Sayings, or Listen to her beautiful Singing
2. I’m very shy, and I shy away from people. But the moment I hit the stage, it’s a different feeling I get nerve from somewhere; maybe it’s because it’s something I love to do.
3. I’ve had some wonderful love affairs and some that didn’t work out. I don’t want to dwell on that and I don’t want to put people down, but I think all the fabulous places I’ve been, the wonderful things that have happened for me, the great people I’ve met – that ought to make a story.
Sayings by Ella Fitzgerald
1. It isn’t where you came from; it’s where you’re going that counts.
2. The only thing better than singing is more singing.
3. Forgive me if I don’t have the words. Maybe I can sing it and you’ll understand.