Francois Mauriac Love Quotes and Sayings
2. Human love is often but the encounter of two weaknesses.
3. No love, no friendship can cross the path of our destiny without leaving some mark on it forever.
Sayings by Francois Mauriac
1. I love Germany so dearly that I hope there will always be two of them.
2. Men resemble great deserted palaces: the owner occupies only a few rooms and has closed-off wings where he never ventures.
3. Tell me what you read and I’ll tell you who you are is true enough, but I’d know you better if you told me what you reread.
4. Where does discipline end? Where does cruelty begin? Somewhere between these, thousands of children inhabit a voiceless hell.
5. I write whenever it suits me. During a creative period I write every day; a novel should not be interrupted. When I cease to be carried along, when I no longer feel as though I were taking down dictation, I stop.