Gloria Vanderbilt Love Quotes and Sayings
2. He had the greatest gift of all, the ability to love without fear.
Excerpt from Wikipedia: Gloria Laura Morgan Vanderbilt (born February 20, 1924) is an American artist, author, actress, heiress, and socialite most noted as an early developer of designer blue jeans. She is a member of the prominent Vanderbilt family of New York and mother of CNN’s Anderson Cooper.
Sayings by Gloria Vanderbilt
1. And it came to me, and I knew what I had to have before my soul would rest. I wanted to belong – to belong to my mother. And in return – I wanted my mother to belong to me.
2. . . . one of the goals of life is to try and be in touch with one’s most personal themes — the values, ideas, styles, colors that are the touchstones of one’s own individual life, its real texture and substance.
3. The fame you earn has a different taste from the fame that is forced upon you.
4. I’ve always believed that one woman’s success can only help another woman’s success.
5. Sinatra created a kind of magic. You want those people to be part of your life.