Gloria Vanderbilt Love Quotes and Sayings
2. He had the greatest gift of all, the ability to love without fear.
Sayings by Gloria Vanderbilt
1. And it came to me, and I knew what I had to have before my soul would rest. I wanted to belong – to belong to my mother. And in return – I wanted my mother to belong to me.
2. . . . one of the goals of life is to try and be in touch with one’s most personal themes — the values, ideas, styles, colors that are the touchstones of one’s own individual life, its real texture and substance.
3. The fame you earn has a different taste from the fame that is forced upon you.
4. I’ve always believed that one woman’s success can only help another woman’s success.
5. Sinatra created a kind of magic. You want those people to be part of your life.