Immanuel Kant Love Quotes and Sayings
2. Marriage … is the union of two people of different sexes with a view to the mutual possession of each other’s sexual attributes for the duration of their lives.
Sayings by Immanuel Kant
1. We are not rich by what we possess but by what we can do without.
2. Science is organized knowledge. Wisdom is organized life.
3. He who is cruel to animals becomes hard also in his dealings with men. We can judge the heart of a man by his treatment of animals.
4. Always treat people as ends in themselves, never as means to an end.
5. Look closely. The beautiful may be small.
6. To Be is To Do.