Over 50 quotes and sayings about Inner Peace
Inner Peace quotes and sayings to inspire you. The more peaceful we are inside, the more peaceful our lives will become. May you always have inner peace amidst movement and chaos.
1. When I create peace, harmony, and balance in my mind, I find it in my life.
If you don’t make peace with your past, it will keep showing up in your present.
Peace begins with me. The more peaceful I am inside, the more peace I have to share with others. World peace really does begin with me.
The serenity and safety I seek is already within me. (Facebook)
2. You attract and manifest whatever corresponds to your inner state.
If peace is really what you want, then you will choose peace.
It is inner stillness that will save and transform the world.
Allow this moment to be as it is.
Letting go of inner resistance, you often find circumstances change for the better.
3. If you want to attract happy, positive things … become a happy, positive person. Work from the inside out.
The less you respond to rude, critical, argumentative people … the more peaceful your life will become. – Mandy Hale
– Mandy Hale
4. Peace is not an absence of war; it is a virtue, a state of mind, a disposition for benevolence, confidence, justice.
– Baruch Spinoza
5. As our own peace of mind grows, so the atmosphere around us becomes more peaceful.
Be calm, pacify your agitated mind, let go of stress.
Harmony among the major faiths has become an essential ingredient of peaceful coexistence in our world. From this perspective, mutual understanding among these traditions is not merely the business of religious believers — it matters for the welfare of humanity as a whole. (Many Faiths, One Truth, 24 May 2010, NYT)
Do not let the behavior of others destroy your inner peace.
Peace in the world relies on individuals finding inner peace.
You can’t buy inner peace or wisdom with money. You have to create them within yourself.
The ultimate source of comfort and peace is within ourselves.
Internal peace is an essential first step to achieving peace in the world.
Peace does not come through prayer, we human beings must create peace.
There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies. My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness.
Inner peace helps sustain good health, gives rise to happy individuals, happy families, happy communities and ultimately a happy humanity. (Twitter)
True peace with oneself and with the world around us can only be achieved through the development of mental peace.
6. Profound inner peace is the result of discovering that you are already whole.
When we let go of the need to prove ourselves, nothing and no one can disturb the quiet and peace of our minds.
Stress will not go away until you decide it no longer has a place in your life.
When we have peace in our hearts and minds, we draw peace into our lives.
Life must begin within. Stress will not go away until you decide it no longer has a place in your life.
– Iyanla Vanzant
7. Nobody makes you angry; you decide to use anger as a response.
– Brian Tracy
8. Tune in not out – the answers to all your questions are within you.
9. You can’t stop the storm … so stop trying. What you can do is calm yourself. The storm will pass!
No one can drive you crazy unless you give them the keys.
What people say about you is a reflection of them, not you.
– Timber Hawkeye
10. We already have perfect compassion, perfect wisdom, perfect joy. We only need to settle our minds so they can rise from deep within us.
When we create harmony in our minds and hearts, we will find it in our lives. The inner creates the outer. Always.
Serenity is not freedom from the storm, but peace amid the storm.
Inner peace begins the moment you choose not to allow another person or event to control your emotions.
No matter how badly someone treats you, never drop down to their level. Remain calm, stay strong, and walk away.
Ships don’t sink because of water around them but because water gets in them. Don’t let what’s happening around you get inside you and weigh you down.
The more you try to control something, the more it controls you. Free yourself and let things take their own natural course.
– Author Unknown
11. I looked in temples, churches and mosques. But I found the Divine in my heart.
Everything in the universe is within you. Ask all from yourself.
12. We are looking for God everywhere except where it is.
You lose control over your mind because of the presence of too many desires. Desires force the mind to find fulfilment in the external world. (Twitter)
People throughout the world live with the belief that factors outside themselves produce stress.
Look at the world as it is. Not as you would like it to be. Your mind then becomes peaceful and happy.
What makes you spiritual is what’s in your mind, what’s in your thoughts.
One needs to manage oneself before attempting to manage anything external in life.
Realize that nothing in the world can provide you with peace and happiness.
Absolute peace and happiness lies within one’s self. Yet people are rushing all over to find it in the world.
– Swami Parthasarathy
13. Your calm mind is the ultimate weapon against your challenges. So relax.
– Bryant McGill
14. True meditation is calming the restless mind in everyday living.
If we always face all people and situations with a grateful heart, we will be happy and at peace every day.
Many seek illumination by lighting up a lamp, when the true light is within.
15. Peace is the result of retraining your mind to process life as it is, rather than as you think it should be.
You have everything you need for complete peace and total happiness right now.
16. Inner peace comes the moment you choose not to allow another person or event to control your emotions.
One of the best lessons you can learn in life is to master how to remain calm.
17. Promise yourself to be so strong that nothing can disturb your peace of mind.
– Christian D. Larson
18. Be mindful of your self-talk. It’s a conversation with the universe.
– David James Lees
19. The cyclone derives its powers from a calm center.
20. The more tranquil a man becomes, the greater is his success, his influence, his power for good.
21. The World is only in the mind of its maker. Do not believe it is outside of yourself.
– Helen Schucman, A Course in Miracles, with portions transcribed and edited by William Thetford
22. There’s no greater power than to be in harmony with oneself.
– Panache Desai
23. Nobody can hurt me without my permission.
Each one has to find his peace from within. And peace to be real must be unaffected by outside circumstances.
24. I tell you one thing. If you want peace of mind, do not find fault with others. Rather see your own faults. Learn to make the whole world your own. No one is a stranger, my child; the whole world is your own.
– Sri Sarada Devi
25. While you are proclaiming peace with your lips, be careful to have it even more fully in your heart.