Iris Murdoch Love Quotes and Sayings
2. Falling out of love is chiefly a matter of forgetting how charming someone is.
Sayings by Iris Murdoch
1. Happiness is a matter of one’s most ordinary and everyday mode of consciousness being busy and lively and unconcerned with self.
2. People from a planet without flowers would think we must be mad with joy the whole time to have such things about us.
3. The absolute yearning of one human body for another particular body and its indifference to substitutes is one of life’s major mysteries.
4. We live in a fantasy world, a world of illusion. The great task in life is to find reality.