Irving Berlin Love Quote and Sayings
Sayings by Irving Berlin
1. Life is 10 percent what you make it and 90 percent how you take it.
2. Got no checkbooks, got no banks. Still I’d like to express my thanks – I’ve got the sun in the mornin’ and the moon at night.
3. It’s a lovely day today
So whatever you’ve got to do
You’ve got a lovely day to do it in, that’s true
And I hope whatever you’ve got to do
Is something that can be done by two
For I’d really like to stay
It’s a lovely day today
And whatever you’ve got to do
I’d be so happy to be doing it with you
But if you’ve got something that must be done
And it can only be done by one
There is nothing more to say
Except it’s a lovely day for saying
It’s a lovely day!
4. The toughest thing about success is that you’ve got to keep on being a success.
5. You can’t write a song out of thin air you have to feel and know what you are writing about.
6. Our attitudes control our lives. Attitudes are a secret power working twenty-four hours a day, for good or bad. It is of paramount importance that we know how to harness and control this great force.