J Escriva Love Quotes and Sayings
1. You need a heart which is in love, not an easy life, to achieve happiness.
2. If I love, there will be no hell for me.
Pardon me, I do not know if the above love quotation is from this same man. An excerpt from Wikipedia: Saint Josemaría Escrivá de Balaguer (January 9, 1902 – June 26, 1975) (also known as José María or Josemaría Escrivá de Balaguer y Albás, born José María Mariano Escrivá y Albás) was a Roman Catholic priest from Spain, and founder of Opus Dei. He was canonized by Pope John Paul II, who declared Saint Josemaría as “counted among the great witnesses of Christianity”. He is the most recently deceased Saint.
Sayings by Josemaría Escrivá
1. Don’t judge without having heard both sides. Even persons who think themselves virtuous very easily forget this elementary rule of prudence.
2. You’re bored? That’s because you keep your senses awake and your soul asleep.
3. Put your heart aside. Duty comes first. But when fulfilling your duty, put your heart into it. It helps.