J M Barrie Love Quotes and Sayings
2. If you have it [love], you don’t need to have anything else, and if you don’t have it, it doesn’t matter much what else you have.
3. Let no one who loves be called altogether unhappy. Even love unreturned has its rainbow.
4. A woman can be anything the man who loves her would have her be.
Sayings by J.M. Barrie
1. To die would be an awfully big adventure.
2. I’m not young enough to know everything.
3. Never say goodbye because goodbye means going away and going away means forgetting.
4. The moment you doubt whether you can fly, you cease for ever to be able to do it.
5. Dreams do come true, if only we wish hard enough. You can have anything in life if you will sacrifice everything else for it.
6. The reason birds can fly and we can’t is simply because they have perfect faith, for to have faith is to have wings.
7. To live will be an awfully big adventure.
8. Those who bring sunshine to the lives of others cannot keep it from themselves.
9. If growing up means it would be beneath my dignity to climb a tree, I’ll never grow up, never grow up, never grow up! Not me!
10. Shall we make a new rule of life from tonight: always try to be a little kinder than is necessary?
11. Nothing is really work unless you would rather be doing something else.
12. Life is a long lesson in humility.
13. The best place a person can die, is where they die for others.