John Keats Love Quotes and Sayings
2. I love you the more in that I believe you had liked me for my own sake and for nothing else.
3. I am certain of nothing but the holiness of the Heart’s affections and the truth of the Imagination.
4. You are always new. The last of your kisses was even the sweetest; the last smile the brightest; the last movement the gracefulest.
Sayings by John Keats
1. Heard melodies are sweet, but those unheard are sweeter.
2. Nothing ever becomes real till it is experienced.
3. The problems of the world cannot possibly be solved by skeptics or cynics whose horizons are limited by the obvious realities. We need men who can dream of things that never were.
4. A thing of beauty is a joy for ever:
Its loveliness increases; it will never
Pass into nothingness; but still will keep
A bower quiet for us, and a sleep
Full of sweet dreams, and health, and quiet breathing.
5. Don’t be discouraged by a failure. It can be a positive experience. Failure is, in a sense, the highway to success, inasmuch as every discovery of what is false leads us to seek earnestly after what is true, and every fresh experience points out some form of error which we shall afterwards carefully avoid.