Judy Garland Love Quotes and Sayings
2. For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.
3. If I’m such a legend, then why am I so lonely? Let me tell you, legends are all very well if you’ve got somebody around who loves you.
4. In the silence of night I have often wished for just a few words of love from one man, rather than the applause of thousands of people.
Sayings by Judy Garland
1. Always be a first-rate version of yourself, instead of a second-rate version of somebody else.
2. Behind every cloud is another cloud.
3. How strange when an illusion dies. It’s as though you’ve lost a child.
4. I try to bring the audience’s own drama – tears and laughter they know about – to them.
5. I’ve always taken ‘The Wizard of Oz’ very seriously, you know. I believe in the idea of the rainbow. And I’ve spent my entire life trying to get over it.
6. It’s lonely and cold on the top… lonely and cold.
7. There have been times when I have deliberately tried to take my life… I think I must have been crying for some attention.
8. You are never so alone as when you are ill on stage. The most nightmarish feeling in the world is suddenly to feel like throwing up in front of four thousand people.
9. We cast away priceless time in dreams, born of imagination, fed upon illusion, and put to death by reality.