Jules Renard Love Quote and Sayings
Sayings by Jules Renard
1. An optimist is a driver who thinks that empty space at the curb won’t have a hydrant beside it.
2. As I grow to understand life less and less I grow to love it more and more.
3. Don’t tell a woman she’s pretty; tell her there’s no other woman like her, and all roads will open to you.
4. Everything you want is out there waiting for you to ask. Everything you want also wants you. But you have to take action to get it.
5. Failure is not our only punishment for laziness; there is also the success of others.
6. It doesn’t pay to say too much when you are mad enough to choke. For the word that stings the deepest is the word that is never spoke, Let the other fellow wrangle till the storm has blown away, then he’ll do a heap of thinking about the things you didn’t say.
7. Laziness is nothing more than the habit of resting before you get tired.
8. Man who waits for roast duck to fly into mouth must wait very, very long time.
9. The danger of success is that it makes us forget the world’s dreadful injustice.
10. The reward of great men is that, long after they have died, one is not quite sure that they are dead.
11. We are so happy to advise others that occasionally we even do it in their interest.
12. Writing is the only profession where no one considers you ridiculous if you earn no money.
13. Look for the ridiculous in everything and you will find it.
14. When the defects of others are perceived with so much clarity, it is because one possesses them oneself.