Karen Salmansohn Quotes and Sayings
#1 Instagram, 9 October 2015
1. Love yourself enough to let go of guilt, blame, shame, anger, fear, loss, worry … anything that makes you sad.
2. Let’s remind our girls to love themselves from the inside out.
#3 Instagram, 26 July 2016
3. As I began to love myself more, my relationship with everyone changed.
4. Talk to yourself the way you’d talk to someone you love!
#5 Instagram, 28 May 2016
5. Your mission: be so busy loving your life that you have no time for hate, regret or fear.
#6 Instagram, 14 October 2015
6. What we seek in love is finding someone with whom we feel safe to be our truest self.
#7 Think Happy: Instant Peptalks to Boost Positivity
7. Talk to yourself the way you’d talk to someone you love. Shush your inner bully. Be your own bestie.
#8 Instagram, 2 March 2016
8. Life is too short to stress about people who don’t deserve room in your heart.
#9 Instagram, 21 April 2016
9. Love yourself first so you know what you deserve.
#10 Instagram, 10 August 2015
10. It takes a strong heart to love. And it takes a truly strong heart to love again after being hurt.
Excerpt from Wikipedia: Karen Salmansohn is a best selling self-help book author with over one million books sold.
Karen Salmansohn Sayings
1. Seek out the good in the bad, the happy in your sad, the gain in your pain, what make you grateful, not hateful.
2. If you don’t listen to your animal instincts, you are placing too much importance on knowledge thereby not being wise.
3. Happiness is not about what happens to you, but how you choose to respond to what happens.
4. What if I told you 10 years from now your life would be exactly the same? Doubt you’d be happy. So, why are you afraid of change?
5. View your life with kindsight. Stop beating yourself up about things from your past. Instead of slapping your forehead and asking, “What was I thinking,” breathe and ask yourself the kinder question, “What was I learning?”
#6 Instagram, 16 February 2016
6. Don’t just teach kids how to count. Teach ’em what counts most.
#7 Instagram, 6 April 2017
7. Don’t worry about how slowly you feel you’re heading to your dreams, or how many roadblocks you find, or detours you need to take, you’re still cruising far ahead of everyone who’s too afraid to even try.
#8 Instagram, 5 December 2015
8. Often it’s the deepest pain which inspires you to grow into your highest self.
#9 Instagram, 14 February 2017
9. Good looks fade. But a good heart keeps you beautiful forever.
10. Never allow people who suck to suck the joy out of your day.
11. Turn your To Do list into a What Matters Most List.
12. If you don’t believe in Miracles, perhaps you’ve forgotten you are one.
13. You have it within you to rise above whatever is presently bringing you down.
#14 Instagram, 12 November 2015
14. You gotta look for the good in the bad, the happy in the sad, the gain in the pain, and what makes you grateful not hateful.
15. Let go of your worries. Hold on to this moment.
16. Let go of what you can’t control. Channel all that energy into living fully in the now.
17. Be true to who you are and know not everyone’s gonna like you. Then again, there are some folks who don’t even like cupcakes.
18. Sometimes when I’m not feeling so happy, I do something to make someone else happy then I find I’m suddenly feeling happy again.
#19 Instagram, 2 October 2015
19. Your words have great power. Use them to support and inspire.
20. Know this now: Some day all your challenges will make perfect sense to you.
21. No matter what happens in your day, stay focused on gratitude.
22. When your faith is stronger than your fears, you can make your dream happen.
23. Gratitude is a powerful antidote for the blues.
24. Everything you’re presently angry about blocks you from seeing happiness.
25. Be patient. Eventually you will see the beauty in your chaos, the purpose in your pain.
#26 Instagram, 20 February 2016
26. Forgive them. All of your thems. The more thems you can forgive, the lighter you’ll feel.
#27 Instagram, 16 December 2015
27. Don’t let the darkness of your past block the light of joy in your present. What happened is done. Stop giving time to things that no longer exist when there is so much joy to be found in the here and now.
28. Often what feels like the end of the world is really a challenging pathway to a far better place.
#29 Instagram, 5 July 2015
29. We choose to remain blind to what we don’t want to accept.
30. Inner peace comes the moment you choose not to allow another person or event to control your emotions.
#31 Instagram, 23 November 2015
31. Don’t be afraid of change. It’s going to happen anyway.
32. The food you eat can be slow poison or nourishment. Choose wisely.
33. Life is like a mirror. It will smile at you, if you smile at it.
#34 Instagram, 4 July 2015
34. It’s okay not to be okay as long as you’re not giving up
35. Everywhere you go is a chance to change the world. One smile, one hug, one act of kindness can make the world of difference to someone!
#36 Instagram, 17 February 2016
36. It’s during the worst storms of life that you get to see the true colors of those who say they care.
#37 Instagram, 3 November 2016
37. Stress happens when you think you have figure out everything all at once. Breathe. You’re strong. You got this. Take it day by day.
#38 Instagram, 20 November 2015
38. What are the most powerful words in the universe? The ones you use to talk to yourself.
#39 Instagram, 8 February 2016
39. Be patient. Sometimes you have to go through the worst to get to the best. Give time some time.
#40 Instagram, 8 June 2016
40. One of the best lessons you can learn in life is to master how to remain calm.
#41 Instagram, 24 June 2016
41. It’s upsetting to think one day the people we love won’t be here on this planet. Appreciate your loved ones while you can, because none of us are here forever.
#42 Instagram, 5 August 2016
42. Never let the bad someone did to you ruin your happiness. Never let their bad behavior stop you from behaving at your very best.
#43 Instagram, 4 June 2016
43. If you live in fear of the future because of what happened to you in the past, you’ll wind up losing what you have in the present.
#44 Instagram, 12 June 2016
44. I wish that people would stop destroying other people just because they were once destroyed.
#45 Instagram, 21 March 2017
45. Be a kind person. Yes, even to jerks. Let them be a jerk. You be a kind person.
#46 Instagram, 31 July 2016
46. If you don’t let it out, if you don’t let it go, you’re going to let it eat you away.
#47 Twitter, September 5, 2016
47. Whatever is happening right now, remember: Nothing sucks forever.
#48 Instagram, 4 September 2016
48. Being different is a good thing. It means you’re brave enough to be yourself.
#49 Instagram, 17 September 2016
49. Sometimes you have to accept that certain things will not go back to how they once were, and trust the journey you’re on.
#50 Instagram, 1 September 2016
50. Seek out the happiness in all of life’s crappiness.
#51 Instagram, 26 September 2016
51. If ever you find yourself doubting you can make it through a challenge, simply think back to everything you’ve overcome in the past.
#52 Instagram, 10 February 2017
52. You can be angry at life for not giving you all you want. Or you can feel blessed for all you have.
#53 Instagram, 3 November 2016
53. Why feel blue when there are so many other colors you can feel!
#54 Instagran, 6 October 2016
54. Everything will be good really soon. So hang in there, and try not to worry too much.
#55 Instagram, 1 November 2016
55. One of the most beautiful things you can do for someone is make them feel loved exactly as they are.
#56 Instagram, 13 March 2017
56. Anxiety happens when you think you have to figure out everything all at once. Breathe. You’re strong. You got it. Take it day by day.
#57 Twitter, 2 February 2017
57. As long as you’re breathing, it’s never too late to turn your life around.
#58 Instagram, 25 February 2017
58. View change as chance. It’s a chance for something new and better to happen.
#59 Instagram 28 April 2017
59. Big thank you to all those who have been unkind to me. You reminded me about the importance of kindness.
#60 Instagram, 24 May 2017
60. It’s tempting to ignore what you don’t want to deal with. But ignoring won’t improve things. You cannot change what you refuse to confront.
#61 Instagram, 10 June 2017
61. Slow down! Enjoy the moments in your day. These moments are your life.
#62 Instagram, 10 July 2017
62. Sometimes you don’t get closure. You just move on.
#63 Instagram, 31 May 2017
63. Often challenging paths bring you to rewarding places. Trust the process.
#64 Instagram, 3 January 2017
64. Stop worrying about what tomorrow may brings. Focus on what you can control. Stay positive. Enjoy today. Expect good things to come.
#65 Instagram, 27 November 2017
65. Sometimes the best thing you can do is not overthink things. Just breathe and have faith that everything will work out for the best.
#66 Instagram, 4 December 2015
66. Sometimes you don’t realize the weight of something you’ve been carrying in your heart until you let it go.
#67 Instagram, 8 October 2016
67. The future can be better. You have the power to make it so.
#68 Instagram, 10 November 2015
68. Change the way you think about yourself and you’ll change your entire life.
#69 Instagram, 7 July 2017
69. Strength grows in the moments when you think you can’t go on but you keep going anyway.
#70 Instagram, 6 March 2016
70. What’s in your memory bank is more important than what’s in your bank.
#71 Instagram, 19 February 2016
71. Happiness is when you feel good about yourself without the need for anyone else’s approval.