Katherine Mansfield Love Quotes and Sayings
2. This is not a letter but my arms about you for a brief moment.
3. If only one could tell true love from false love as one can tell mushrooms from toadstools.
4. The mind I love must have wild places, a tangled orchard where dark damsons drop in the heavy grass, an overgrown little wood, the chance of a snake or two, a pool that nobody’s fathomed the depth of, and paths threaded with flowers planted by the mind.
5. I adore Life. What do all the fools matter and all the stupidity. They do matter but somehow for me they cannot touch the body of Life. Life is marvelous. I want to be deeply rooted in it – to live – to expand – to breathe in it – to rejoice – to share it. To give and to be asked for Love.
6. Ah, what happiness it is to be with people who are all happy, to press hands, press cheeks, smile into eyes.
7. The whole world shall be ours because of our love.
Sayings by Katherine Mansfield
1. Risk anything! Care no more for the opinion of others … Do the hardest thing on earth for you. Act for yourself. Face the truth.
2. The pleasure of all reading is doubled when one lives with another who shares the same books.
3. Could we change our attitude, we should not only see life differently, but life itself would come to be different.
4. Make it a rule of life never to regret and never to look back. Regret is an appalling waste of energy, you can’t build on it it’s only good for wallowing in.
5. I want, by understanding myself, to understand others. I want to be all that I am capable of becoming.
6. I always felt that the great high privilege, relief and comfort of friendship was that one had to explain nothing.
7. When we begin to take our failures non-seriously, it means we are ceasing to be afraid of them. It is immense importance to learn to laugh at ourselves.
8. I love the rain. I want the feeling of it on my face.
9. What do you want most to do? That’s what I have to keep asking myself, in the face of difficulties.
10. Whenever I prepare for a journey I prepare as though for death. Should I never return, all is in order.
11. Life never becomes a habit to me. It’s always a marvel.