Les Brown Motivational Quotes and Sayings
Motivational Quotes and Sayings by Les Brown
1. Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you’ll land among the stars.
2. Other people’s opinion of you does not have to become your reality.
3. You don’t have to be great to get started, but you have to get started to be great.
4. Life has no limitations, except the ones you make.
5. If you take responsibility for yourself you will develop a hunger to accomplish your dreams.
6. Too many of us are not living our dreams because we are living our fears.
7. Live out of your imagination instead of out of your memory.
8. Perfection does not exist – you can always do better and you can always grow.
9. The greatest revenge is massive success.
10. I will heighten my life by helping others heighten theirs.
11. Forgive yourself for your faults and your mistakes and move on.
12. Just because fate doesn’t deal you the right cards, it doesn’t mean you should give up. It just means you have to play the cards you get to their maximum potential.
13. No one rises to low expectations.
14. A friend who is far away is sometimes much nearer than one who is at hand.
15. Align yourself with people that you can learn from, people who want more out of life, people who are stretching and searching and seeking some higher ground in life.
16. Make sure when you fall you land on your back if you can see you can get up.
17. Most people fail in life not because they aim too high and miss, but because they aim too low and hit.
18. If you put yourself in a position where you have to stretch outside your comfort zone, then you are forced to expand your consciousness.
19. Wanting something is not enough. You must hunger for it. Your motivation must be absolutely compelling in order to overcome the obstacles that will invariably come your way.
20. You need to make a commitment, and once you make it, then life will give you some answers.
21. You must remain focused on your journey to greatness.
22. Life takes on meaning when you become motivated, set goals and charge after them in an unstoppable manner.
23. Accept responsibility for your life. Know that it is you who will get you where you want to go, no one else.
24. I believe that life is a journey, often difficult and sometimes incredibly cruel, but we are well equipped for it if only we tap into our talents and gifts and allow them to blossom.
25. The only limits to the possibilities in your life tomorrow are the buts you use today.
26. Your goals are the road maps that guide you and show you what is possible for your life.
27. You cannot be wimpy out there on the dream-seeking trail. Dare to break through barriers, to find your own path.
28. If you set goals and go after them with all the determination you can muster, your gifts will take you places that will amaze you.
29. You cannot expect to achieve new goals or move beyond your present circumstances unless you change.
30. When you face your fear, most of the time you will discover that it was not really such a big threat after all. We all need some form of deeply rooted, powerful motivation / it empowers us to overcome obstacles so we can live our dreams.
31. Anytime you suffer a setback or disappointment, put your head down and plow ahead.
32. If you are carrying strong feelings about something that happened in your past, they may hinder your ability to live in the present.
33. If you don’t program yourself, life will program you.
34. The things you want are always possible; it is just that the way to get them is not always apparent. The only real obstacle in your path to a fulfilling life is you, and that can be a considerable obstacle because you carry the baggage of insecurities and past experience.
35. There are winners, there are losers and there are people who have not yet learned how to win.
36. Your ability to communicate is an important tool in your pursuit of your goals, whether it is with your family, your co-workers or your clients and customers.
37. I advise you to say your dream is possible and then overcome all inconveniences, ignore all the hassles and take a running leap through the hoop, even if it is in flames.
38. We must look for ways to be an active force in our own lives. We must take charge of our own destinies, design a life of substance and truly begin to live our dreams.
39. Review your goals twice every day in order to be focused on achieving them.
40. Help others achieve their dreams and you will achieve yours.
41. Forgive those who have hurt you.
42. You are the only real obstacle in your path to a fulfilling life.