Lily Tomlin Love Quote and Sayings
Sayings by Lily Tomlin
1. Don’t be afraid of missing opportunities. Behind every failure is an opportunity somebody wishes they had missed.
2. I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific.
3. I always wondered why somebody doesn’t do something about that. Then I realized I was somebody.
4. I like a teacher who gives you something to take home to think about besides homework.
5. I personally think we developed language because of our deep need to complain.
6. Instead of working for the survival of the fittest, we should be working for the survival of the wittiest – then we can all die laughing.
7. The problem with winning the rat race is you’re still a rat.
8. We have reason to believe that man first walked upright to free his hands for masturbation.