Lisa Nichols Love Quotes and Sayings
2. Intimacy…”into me I see”…Wow, that really woke me up! Could I find love by looking into myself?
3. While we may love each other and never stop loving each other, so often we stop “showing” each other love.
4. You deserve to be happy, you deserve to be joyful, you deserve to be celebrative, but, in order to do that you must first fall madly in love with yourself.
5. Do you realize that your love, your peace, your joy, your bliss can be so powerful in you that it becomes contagious, and people just want to be around you and they don’t even know why.
6. You deserve to be happy, you deserve to be joyful, you deserve to be celebrated. But in order to do that you must first fall madly in love with yourself.
Excerpt from motivatingthemasses.com: Lisa Nichols is a best-selling author, a popular public speaker, a powerful coach, and a charismatic teacher!
Her new book, No Matter What!: 9 Steps to Living the Life You Love Hit 6 bestsellers list, including the New York Times list, in the first 37 days of being released and has already been sold in 20 foreign languages. Lisa has been coined “The Break through Specialist” by her peers in the industry.)
Connect to Lisa Nichols.
Sayings by Lisa Nichols
1. The two most important days of your life are the day you are born and the day you know why.
2. Sometimes you have to be willing to walk by yourself for a minute.
3. So often we take care of everybody and the whole time we’re putting ourselves on the back burner. This is the season for you to ‘do you’ first.
4. You are the designer of your destiny. You are the author. You write the story. The pen is in your hand, and the outcome is whatever you choose.
5. Your thoughts and your feelings create your life. It will always be that way. Guaranteed.
6. The first person who had to get out of the way of me letting my light shine was me.
7. I’m not going to ask the world if I can be great, I’m going to give the world notice that I will be great.
8. By the mere fact that we have air in our body, the universe says you have the right to prosperity and abundance.
9. We’re designed for greatness. No excuses. No apologies.
10. I came to talk about possibility. What can I create? If you knew that the inventions that would come out in five years hadn’t even been thought of yet, you’d realize the power of the mind. Twenty years ago we didn’t know that cell phones would exist. So what’s in your mind to create?
11. Sometimes the day makes you forget about the possibility. Don’t look down so much. Some days you have to raise your head and look up at the greater later.
12. Sometimes you have to be willing to let go of something old to grab onto something new. You have to be willing to let a part of you die that you used to be comfortable with in order for another part of you to be born.
13. The number one question I get is ‘How did you do it, Lisa? How did you go from having nothing to traveling the world?’ I was willing to let go of anything that didn’t support me. I let go of being the victim so I could be the creator. I got out of my own way so God could use me in a mighty way.
14. What is your goal? You need to get busy every day to get started. You should do three steps per day to get to your goal, or else it’s just talk!
15. Don’t just pray. Pray and then get up and get busy. And stay busy when no one else is busy. Be willing to do what you have to do to get what you have to get.
16. Prepare for greatness every day!
17. We tend to shrink ourselves so people around us can feel comfortable with our fabulosity. I choose not to apologize for my greatness.
18. Everything that you want, all the bliss, all the joy, all the love, all of the abundance, all of the prosperity, it’s there, ready and waiting for you to grab a hold of it. And you gotta get hungry for it. You have to want it. You gotta be intentional. And when you become intentional and on fire for what you want, the universe will deliver you every single thing that you’ve been wanting. Recognize the beautiful and wonderful things around you, and bless and praise them.
19. You have good emotions, good feelings. And you know when they come because they make you feel good. Excitement, joy, gratitude, love. imagine if we could feel that way every day. When you celebrate the good feelings, you’ll draw to you more good feelings and things that make you feel good.
20. When you follow your bliss, you live in a constant space of joy. You open yourself up to the abundance of the universe. You’re excited to share your life with those you love, and your excitement, your passion, your bliss, it becomes contagious.
21. A lot of the things that are not working for you are not about what you’re doing. It’s about your mindset. Change your thoughts to change your life!
22. Peace is a verb. Peace is not just a noun. You do peace. You demonstrate it. You live it. You example it. You example it, and you don’t just example it when everything is going wonderful. You example it in the middle of chaos. You example it and exude peace.
23. You are the heart beating. You are the essence. You are the seed that’s already cultivated.
24. At any given moment you have the power to say: this is not how the story is going to end.
25. I choose to see the greatness in you, and I choose to allow you to see the greatness in me.
26. Wherever your mind is, your lifestyle has to follow.
27. If you want to grow a new harvest you have to be willing to plant a new seed.
Special thanks to: