Lucille Ball Love Quotes and Sayings
2. Once in his life, every man is entitled to fall madly in love with a gorgeous redhead.
3. Love yourself first and everything else falls into line. Your really have to love yourself to get anything done in this world.
Sayings by Lucille Ball
1. Ability is of little account without opportunity.
2. I’d rather regret the things I’ve done than regret the things I haven’t done.
3. In life, all good things come hard, but wisdom is the hardest to come by.
4. If you want something done, ask a busy person to do it.
5. I am a real ham. I love an audience. I work better with an audience. I am dead, in fact, without one.
6. I think knowing what you cannot do is more important than knowing what you can.
7. Luck? I don’t know anything about luck. I’ve never banked on it and I’m afraid of people who do. Luck to me is something else: Hard work – and realizing what is opportunity and what isn’t.
8. The secret to staying young is to live honestly, eat slowly, and lie about your age.
9. I’m not funny. What I am is brave.
10. I hate failure and that divorce was a Number One failure in my eyes. It was the worst period of my life. Neither Desi nor I have been the same since, physically or mentally.
11. You see much more of your children once they leave home.
12. The more things you do, the more you can do.
13. I’m happy that I have brought laughter because I have been shown by many the value of it in so many lives, in so many ways.
14. One of the things I learned the hard way was that it doesn’t pay to get discouraged. Keeping busy and making optimism a way of life can restore your faith in yourself.
15. What could I do? I couldn’t dance. I couldn’t sing. I could talk.