Melanie Griffith Love Quote and Sayings
Sayings by Melanie Griffith
1. I’m more relaxed about life now that I’m older. I like it – despite the wrinkles. It’s what I feel inside that’s precious.
2. I don’t think I’m beautiful. When I look in the mirror, I just see me – and, I’m pretty used to me.
3. Children enhance you.
4. People who think radio acting is easy are wrong, because you got nothing to work with but your voice.
5. There are no small parts; there are only small actors.
6. When I was 34, people would say, What’s going to happen to you when you’re 40? What are you going to do? You don’t have much time left. And I was like, what are you talking about?
7. In Spain there’s the king – and then there’s Antonio.
8. They bet I wouldn’t last four days without having to take a break. So I was determined. I did 98 shows without missing a show.
9. It’s scary. It’s just different, you know? I really love it, and the more time that goes by, the more fun it is and the more I understand it. You can’t know it until you actually experience it.