Napoleon Bonaparte Love Quotes and Sayings
2. As for me, to love you alone, to make you happy, to do nothing which would contradict your wishes, this is my destiny and the meaning of my life.
3. I must see her and press her to my heart. I love her to the point of madness, and I cannot continue to be separated from her. If she no longer loved me, I would have nothing left to do on earth.
4. The extent of your consciousness is limited only by your ability to love and to embrace with your love the space around you, and all it contains.
5. I have seen only you, I have admired only you, I desire only you.
6. No one knows how it is that with one glance a boy can break through into a girl’s heart.
7. I hope before long to press you in my arms and shall shower on you a million burning kisses as under the Equator.
Excerpt from Wikipedia: Napoleon Bonaparte (French: Napoléon Bonaparte French; 15 August 1769 – 5 May 1821) later known as Napoleon I, and previously Napoleone di Buonaparte, was a military and political leader of France whose actions shaped European politics in the early 19th century.
Sayings by Napoleon Bonaparte
1. Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
2. Courage isn’t having the strength to go on – it is going on when you don’t have strength.
3. Show me a family of readers, and I will show you the people who move the world.
4. Nothing is more difficult, and therefore more precious, than to be able to decide.
5. History is written by the winners.
6. If I had to choose a religion, the sun as the universal giver of life would be my god.
7. Take time to deliberate, but when the time for action comes, stop thinking and go in.
8. A leader is a dealer in hope.
9. There are but two powers in the world, the sword and the mind. In the long run the sword is always beaten by the mind.
10. Let Him Sleep…For When He Wakes, He Will Move Mountains.
11. He who fears being conquered is sure of defeat.
12. Throw off your worries when you throw off your clothes at night.
13. It requires more courage to suffer than to die.
14. To do all that one is able to do, is to be a man; to do all that one would like to do, is to be a god.
15. The best cure for the body is a quiet mind.
16. Music is the Voice that tells us that the human race is greater than it knows.
17. Courage is like love, it must have hope for nourishment.
18. The reason most people fail instead of succeed is they trade what they want most for what they want at the moment.
19. There is one kind of robber whom the law does not strike at, and who steals what is most precious to men: time.
20. I may have lost a battle, but not the war.