Nicholas Sparks Love Quotes and Sayings
2. I am nothing special, of this I am sure. I am a common man with common thoughts and I’ve led a common life. There are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten, but I’ve loved another with all my heart and soul, and to me, this has always been enough.
3. I love you. I am who I am because of you. You are every reason, every hope, and every dream I’ve ever had, and no matter what happens to us in the future, everyday we are together is the greatest day of my life. I will always be yours.
4. You are, and always have been, my dream.
5. We fell in love, despite our differences, and once we did, something rare and beautiful was created. For me, love like that has only happened once, and that’s why every minute we spent together has been seared in my memory. I’ll never forget a single moment of it.
6. You are my best friend as well as my lover, and I do not know which side of you I enjoy the most. I treasure each side, just as I have treasured our life together.
7. My daddy said, that the first time you fall in love, it changes you forever and no matter how hard you try, that feeling just never goes away.
8. They didn’t agree on much. In fact, they didn’t agree on anything. They fought all the time and challenged each other ever day. But despite their differences, they had one important thing in common. They were crazy about each other.
9. She was my dream. She made me who I am, and holding her in my arms was more natural to me than my own heartbeat. I think about her all the time. Even now, when I’m sitting here, I think about her. There could never have been another.
10. Sometimes we need to be apart to understand just how much we truly love each other.
11. The scariest thing about distance is that you don’t know whether they’ll miss you or forget you.
12. I love you now as I write this, and I love you now as you read this.
13. Would you do something for me? Please? Would you just picture your life for me? Thirty years from now, forty years from now? What’s it look like? If it’s with that guy, go. Go! I lost you once, I think I could do it again, if I thought it’s what you really wanted.
14. What it’s like to be a parent: It’s one of the hardest things you’ll ever do but in exchange it teaches you the meaning of unconditional love.
Sayings by Nicholas Sparks
1. You can’t live your life for other people. You’ve got to do what’s right for you, even if it hurts some people you love.
2. In times of grief and sorrow I will hold you and rock you and take your grief and make it my own. When you cry I cry and when you hurt I hurt. And together we will try to hold back the floods to tears and despair and make it through the potholed street of life.
3. We sit silently and watch the world around us. This has taken a lifetime to learn. It seems only the old are able to sit next to one another and not say anything and still feel content. The young, brash and impatient, must always break the silence. It is a waste, for silence is pure. Silence is holy. It draws people together because only those who are comfortable with each other can sit without speaking. This is the great paradox.
4. The reason it hurts so much to separate is because our souls are connected. Maybe they always have been and will be. Maybe we’ve lived a thousand lives before this one and in each of them we’ve found each other. And maybe each time, we’ve been forced apart for the same reasons. That means that this goodbye is both a goodbye for the past ten thousand years and a prelude to what will come.
5. A living poem” had always been the words that came to mind when he tried to describe her to others.
6. Dusk is just an illusion because the sun is either above the horizon or below it. And that means that day and night are linked in a way that few things are there cannot be one without the other yet they cannot exist at the same time. How would it feel I remember wondering to be always together yet forever apart?
7. She would tell him what she wanted in her life–her hopes and dreams for the future–and he would listen intently and then promise to make it all come true. And the way he said it made her believe him, and she knew how much he meant to her.
8. She wanted something else, something different, something more. Passion and romance, perhaps, or maybe quiet conversations in candlelit rooms, or perhaps something as simple as not being second.
9. We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.
10. poetry,she thought, wasn’t written to be analyzed; it was meant to inspire without reason, to touch without understanding.
11. I know, but no matter what I choose I have to live with it. Forever. I have to be able to go forward and not look back anymore. Can you understand that?
12. And when I came in with tears in my eyes, you always knew whether I needed you to hold me or just let me be. I don’t know how you knew, but you did, and you made it easier for me.
13. I’ll be anything you want, just tell me what you want and I’ll be that.
14. Would you stop thinking about what everyone wants. Stop thinking
about what I want, what he wants, what your parents want. What do you want?
15. I’ve learned that we’re all entitled to have our secrets.
16. Every girl is beautiful. Sometimes it just takes the right guy to see it.