Nora Roberts Love Quotes and Sayings
2. When we grow up, we lose the talent for loving without restrictions.
Sayings by Nora Roberts
1. I don’t think you can write – at least not well – if you don’t love stories, love the written word.
2. I loved the process of writing.
3. I need to write to be happy.
4. My own sense of family, where I came from and what I made for myself is an important part of my life.
5. You don’t find time to write. You make time. It’s my job.
6. If you don’t go after what you want, you’ll never have it. If you don’t ask, the answer is always no. If you don’t step forward, you’re always in the same place.
7. Some things in life are out of your control. You can make it a party or a tragedy.
8. I do not feel obliged in my reading. I read to be entertained and to relax, and to go into another world, not because it’s good for me.
9. Magic exists. Who can doubt it, when there are rainbows and wildflowers, the music of the wind and the silence of the stars? Anyone who has loved has been touched by magic. It is such a simple and such an extraordinary part of the lives we live.
10. We make destiny with every turn, every choice.
11. Today should always be outlawed in favor of tomorrow.