Robert A Heinlein Love Quotes and Sayings
2. May you live as long as you wish and love as long as you live.
3. Jealousy is a disease, love is a healthy condition. The immature mind often confuses one for the other, or assumes the greater the love, the greater the jealousy. In fact they are almost incompatible; both at once produce unbearable turmoil.
4. The more you love, the more you can love — and the more intensely you love. Nor is there any limit on how many you can love. If a person had time enough, he could love all of that majority who are decent and just.
Sayings by Robert A Heinlein
1. A competent and self-confident person is incapable of jealousy in anything. Jealousy is invariably a symptom of neurotic insecurity.
2. Don’t ever become a pessimist… a pessimist is correct oftener than an optimist, but an optimist has more fun, and neither can stop the march of events.
3. Don’t handicap your children by making their lives easy.
4. Everything is theoretically impossible, until it is done.
5. I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do.
6. I never learned from a man who agreed with me.
7. No statement should be believed because it is made by an authority.
8. One of the sanest, surest, and most generous joys of life comes from being happy over the good fortune of others.
9. The supreme irony of life is that hardly anyone gets out of it alive.
10. Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.
11. A generation which ignores history has no past — and no future.
12. Always listen to experts. They’ll tell you what can’t be done, and why. Then do it.
13. Do not confuse “duty” with what other people expect of you; they are utterly different.
14. Sin lies only in hurting others unnecessarily. All other “sins” are invented nonsense.