Robert Browning Love Quotes and Sayings
2. Take away love, and our earth is a tomb.
3. Grow old along with me; the best is yet to be.
4. Motherhood: All love begins and ends there.
Sayings by Robert Browning
1. Ambition is not what man does… but what man would do.
2. But what if I fail of my purpose here? It is but to keep the nerves at strain, to dry one’s eyes and laugh at a fall, and baffled, get up and begin again.
3. How good is man’s life, the mere living! How fit to employ all the heart and the soul and the senses forever in joy!
4. I trust in nature for the stable laws of beauty and utility. Spring shall plant and autumn garner to the end of time.
5. My sun sets to rise again.
6. Perhaps one has to be very old before one learns to be amused rather than shocked.
7. White shall not neutralize the black, nor good compensate bad in man, absolve him so: life’s business being just the terrible choice.
8. You should not take a fellow eight years old and make him swear to never kiss the girls.