Robert Collier Love Quotes and Sayings
Sayings by Robert Collier
1. If you don’t make things happen then things will happen to you.
2. If you procrastinate when faced with a big difficult problem… break the problem into parts, and handle one part at a time.
3. If you see yourself as prosperous, you will be. If you see yourself as continually hard up, that is exactly what you will be.
4. In every adversity there lies the seed of an equivalent advantage. In every defeat is a lesson showing you how to win the victory next time.
5. Our subconscious minds have no sense of humor, play no jokes and cannot tell the difference between reality and an imagined thought or image. What we continually think about eventually will manifest in our lives.
6. Playing safe is probably the most unsafe thing in the world. You cannot stand still. You must go forward.
7. Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out.