Robert Doisneau Love Quotes and Sayings
Sayings by Robert Diosneau
1. Nowadays people’s visual imagination is so much more sophisticated, so much more developed, particularly in young people, that now you can make an image which just slightly suggests something, they can make of it what they will.
2. I would never have dared to photograph people like that. Lovers kissing in the street, those couples are rarely legitimate.
3. The marvels of daily life are exciting; no movie director can arrange the unexpected that you find in the street.
4. Chance is the one thing you can’t buy. You have to pay for it and you have to pay for it with your life, spending a lot of time, you pay for it with time, not the wasting of time but the spending of time.
5. A hundredth of a second here, a hundredth of a second there – even if you put them end to end, they still only add up to one, two, perhaps three seconds, snatched from eternity.