Simone Elkeles Love Quotes and Sayings
2. I want to know how to make this girl laugh. I want to know what makes her cry. I want to know what it feels like to have her look at me as if I’m her knight in shinning armor.
3. With someone you like that much, the lows are as low as the highs are high. Does that make sense?’ It does. It also makes me sound bipolar.’ Love will do that to a person.
4. Love is honesty. Love is a mutual respect for one another.
5. You once told me that I make you believe in the impossible. You make me believe in love, which I’d given up on. Thank you for proving to me it’s not just a fairy tale.
Sayings by Simone Elkeles
1. I want to try making things right because picking up the pieces is way better than leaving them the way they are.
2. One of the things that makes me who I am is the loyalty I have to people I hold close to my heart.
3. Are you following me?” she asks, but doesn’t meet my gaze. “Yeah,” I say.
“Why?” I give her the only honest and true answer I have. “You’re where I want to be.
4. If there’s one thing I learned, it’s that nobody is here forever. You have to live for the moment, each and every day . . . the here, the now
5. [Life]It is what you make it. If you think you can’t change the world, then go on and follow the path already carved out for you. But there are other roads to choose, they’re just harder to trudge through. Changing the world isn’t easy, but I sure as hell am going to keep trying. Are you?
6. Sometimes you have to steer away from the crowd in order to be a better person. It’s not always easy, that’s for sure. But it’s right. And sometimes doing the right thing feels good, even if it does end up in a trip to the principal’s office.
7. Being afraid to take chances is scarier than actually doing things that challenge you.
8. “If you could wish on a star right now, what would you wish for?” I ask him.
“For time to stop. “Why?” He shrugs. “Cause I could live forever at this moment.”