Steve Maraboli Love Quotes and Sayings
#1 tumblr, 24 April 2015
1. Love is forgiving, accepting, moving on, embracing, and all encompassing. And if you’re not doing that for yourself, you cannot do that with anyone else.
2. When in a relationship, a real man doesn’t make his woman jealous of others; he makes others jealous of his woman.
3. If you’re not comfortable enough with yourself or with your own truth when entering a relationship, then you’re not ready for that relationship.
#4 tumblr, 17 July 2015
4. Connect with those around you today. Say, “I love you”, “I’m sorry”, “I appreciate you”, “I’m proud of you”…whatever you’re feeling. Send random texts, write a cute note, embrace your truth and share it…cause a smile today for someone else…and give plenty of hugs.
#5 Instagram, 7 July 2015
5. The people who truly care about you won’t have to tell you they care; they’ll show you.
#6 Facebook, 21 December 2016
6. A beautiful thing happens when we start paying attention to each other. It is by participating more in your relationship that you breathe life into it.
#7 Twitter, 12 June 2013
7. The strength of a man isn’t seen in the power of his arms. It’s seen in the love with which he embraces you.
8. Love has no limitations. It cannot be measured. It has no boundaries. Although many have tried, love is indefinable.
9. I feel keeping a promise to yourself is a direct reflection of the love you have for yourself. I used to make promises to myself and find them easy to break. Today, I love myself enough to not only make a promise to myself, but I love myself enough to keep that promise.
10. In a strong relationship, you should love your companion more than you need them.
11. I want to be in a relationship where you telling me you love me is just a ceremonious validation of what you already show me.
#12 tumblr, 19 September 2015
12. The most powerful relationship you will ever have is the relationship with yourself.
13. Love yourself. Forgive yourself. Be true to yourself. How you treat yourself sets the standard for how others will treat you.
14. I will be generous with my love today. I will sprinkle compliments and uplifting words everywhere I go. I will do this knowing that my words are like seeds and when they fall on fertile soil, a reflection of those seeds will grow into something greater.
#15 Twitter, 14 April 2016
15. I find the best way to love someone is not to change them, but instead, help them reveal the greatest version of themselves.
16. Do not sabotage your new relationship with your last relationship’s poison.
17. Love and compassion are the mother and father of a smile. We need to create more smiles in our world today. Smiles, after all, pave the way to a happy world.
18. So give freely to the world these gifts of love and compassion. Do not concern yourself with how much you receive in return, just know in your heart it will be returned.
19. It is only with true love and compassion that we can begin to mend what is broken in our world. It is only those two blessed things that can begin to heal all the broken hearts.
20. The greatest love stories are not those in which love is only spoken, but those in which love is acted upon.
#21-22 When Forever Becomes a Place
21. Forever is used as a reference of time; but there are not enough days in forever to allow me to fully express the depth of my love for you.
22. When forever becomes a place… when forever ceases to be just a word… when it ceases to be a just a measurement of time… but instead becomes a place where soul mates can dance to the song in their hearts; that is a reflection of true love… that is our love.
#23 Twitter, 12 January 2014
23. Forgiveness is a reflection of loving yourself enough to move on.
24. Don’t wait for other people to be loving, giving, compassionate, grateful, forgiving, generous, or friendly… lead the way!
#25 Soul Mate
25. I will spend an eternity loving you, caring for you, respecting you, showing you every day that I hold you as high as the stars.
#26 tumblr, 26 June 2015
26. Let today be the day you love yourself enough to no longer just dream of a better life; let it be the day you act upon it.
Excerpt from stevemaraboli.com: Dr. Steve Maraboli is the Executive Director of the Michael Thomas Research Center for Social & Behavioral Science in New York and is widely recognized as a leading voice in the fields of Behavioral Science, Personal Enhancement, Peak Performance, and the Human Potential.
A popular speaker and bestselling inspirational author, Steve’s fun, dynamic, and impactful speeches have been enthusiastically featured and praised by media. His written work has been published and shared across the globe in more than 20 languages. Connect to Dr. Steve Maraboli …
Sayings by Steve Maraboli
#1 tumblr, 3 April 2015
1. The truth is, unless you let go, unless you forgive yourself, unless you forgive the situation, unless you realize that the situation is over, you cannot move forward.
#2 Instagram, 24 August 2017
2. The mountain is never as big as it appears. You’re never as small as you believe.
#3 Facebook, 4 March 2013
3. Incredible change happens in your life when you decide to take control of what you do have power over instead of craving control over what you don’t. Stop giving your power away. Become the leader of your life. Lead yourself to where you want to be. Breathe life back into your ambitions, your desires, your goals, your relationships.
4. Sometimes life knocks you on your ass… get up, get up, get up!!! Happiness is not the absence of problems; it’s the ability to deal with them.
#5 Facebook, 30 April 2014
5. Letting go means to come to the realization that some people are a part of your history, but not a part of your destiny.
#6 Twitter, 26 September 2016
6. Take action! An inch of movement will bring you closer to your goals than a mile of intention.
7. It is important that we forgive ourselves for making mistakes. We need to learn from our errors and move on.
#8 Instagram, 26 January 2015
8. Cry. Forgive. Learn. Move on. Let your tears water the seeds of your future happiness.
#9 tumblr, 22 June 2015
9. We all make mistakes, have struggles, and even regret things in our past. But you are not your mistakes, you are not your struggles, and you are here NOW with the power to shape your day and your future.
#10 Time to Renew, tumblr, 17 November 2011
10. Renew, release, let go. Yesterday’s gone. There’s nothing you can do to bring it back. You can’t “should’ve” done something. You can only DO something. Renew yourself. Release that attachment. Today is a new day!
#11-15 Life, the Truth, and Being Free, 2010
11. How would your life be different if … You walked away from gossip and verbal defamation? Let today be the day … You speak only the good you know of other people and encourage others to do the same.
12. People who lack the clarity, courage, or determination to follow their own dreams will often find ways to discourage yours. Live your truth and don’t EVER stop!
13. How would your life be different if … You stopped worrying about things you can’t control and started focusing on the things you can? Let today be the day … You free yourself from fruitless worry, seize the day and take effective action on things you can change.
14. When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive — to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love … then make that day count!
15. Give yourself entirely to those around you. Be generous with your blessings. A kind gesture can reach a wound that only compassion can heal.
#16 Twitter, 23 March 2013
16. The beautiful journey of today can only begin when we learn to let go of yesterday.
17. It only takes a split second to smile and forget, yet to someone that needed it, it can last a lifetime. We should all smile more often.
#18 Facebook, 6 June 2017
18. The universe doesn’t give you what you ask for with your thoughts; it gives you what you demand with your actions.
19. When you are living the best version of yourself, you inspire others to live the best versions of themselves.
#20-24 Life, the Truth, and Being Free, 2010
20. Accept yourself, your strengths, your weaknesses, your truths, and know what tools you have to fulfill your purpose.
21. Those who have the ability to be grateful are the ones who have the ability to achieve greatness.
22. No matter what your history has been, your destiny is what you create today. What are you going to create?
23. How would your life be different if … You didn’t allow yourself to be defined by your past? Let today be the day … You stop letting your history interfere with your destiny and awaken to the opportunity to release your greatest self.
24. Finding happiness should not be seen as finding a needle in a haystack. Happiness is within. Each day is a blessing that brings an abundance of happiness. Therefore, finding happiness should be like finding a gift in a stack of gifts.
25. Everything is easier said than done. Wanting something is easy. Saying something is easy. The challenge and the reward are in the doing.
#26 Twitter, 19 April 2013
26. When I accept myself, I am freed from the burden of needing you to accept me.
27. This journey is yours, take charge of it. Stop giving other people the power to shape your life.
28. You have been blessed with immeasurable power to make positive changes in your life. Change things up today!
#29 Twitter, 17 November 2016
29. There will always be fear; do it anyway. Let your courage inspire the world around you.
#30-32 Life, the Truth, and Being Free, 2010
30. There is no greater force for change than people inspired to live a better life.
31. When you do what you love, the seemingly impossible becomes simply challenging, the laborious becomes purposeful resistance, the difficult loses its edge and is trampled by your progress.
32. Interrupt your thoughts of “I should”, with your action of doing.
#33 Facebook, 1 November 2011
33. When was the last time you woke up and realized that today could be the best day of your life? Participate in your dreams today. There are unlimited opportunities available with this new day. Take action on those wonderful dreams you’ve had in your mind for so long. Remember, success is something you experience when you act accordingly. Success is not something you HAVE, it’s something you DO.
#34 Facebook, 4 June 2015
34. I refuse to suffer the torment of regret that comes from living a “what if” life.
35. I am so grateful for my troubles. As I reflect back on my life, I have come to realize that my greatest triumphs have been born of my greatest troubles.
#36 Facebook, 17 January 2014
36. Your life begins to change the day you take responsibility for it.
37. Never confuse someone else’s inability to do something with its inability to be done.
38. We can all fight the battles of just one day. It is when we add the burdens of two uncontrollable days, yesterday and tomorrow, that we get overwhelmed.
39. At any given moment the choice to be happy is present — we just have to choose to be happy.
40. How would your life be different if … You stopped making negative judgmental assumptions about people you encounter? Let today be the day … You look for the good in everyone you meet and respect their journey.
41. At the end of the day, let there be no excuses, no explanations, no regrets.
#42 Twitter, 25 August 2013
42. Stop waiting for the perfect day or the perfect moment… Take THIS day, THIS moment and lead it to perfection.
43. Harness the power of today! Seize the blessings of today! Make something happen, enhance your life, make someone laugh, help a friend, love, love, love!
#44 Twitter, 24 February 2016
44. Don’t let history interfere with your destiny.
#45 Facebook, 30 April 2014
45. I have come to accept the bumpy roads of life; they seem to lead to the best places.
#46 Unapologetically You, Pg. 66
46. As I look back on my life, I realize that every time I thought I was being rejected from something good, I was actually being re-directed to something better.
#47 Twitter, 22 April 2013
47. Life is too short to waste time waiting for other people’s approval on how you live it.
48. I love that this morning’s sunrise does not define itself by last night’s sunset.
49. The successful person and the unsuccessful person are looking at the same world; the difference between them is what they see.
50. Every new day is a once in a lifetime event. How much more exciting would our lives be if we embraced this truth and lived accordingly?
51. Stop trying to ‘fix’ yourself; you’re not broken! You are perfectly imperfect and powerful beyond measure.
52. When we see someone or something as imperfect, it is a reflection of our limitations, not theirs.
53. Rise to the challenge of bringing your dreams to life! Do not be discouraged by resistance, be nourished by it. Success is the experience of rising to the level of your true greatness.
54. If forgiveness is medicine for the soul, then gratitude is vitamins.
#55 Twitter, 31 January 2013
55. Your ability to see beauty and possibility is proportionate to the level at which you embrace gratitude.
#56 tumblr, 22 March 2015
56. When I was young, I used to wish I would fit in… I’m glad I didn’t get my wish.
#57 Twitter, 12 February 2013
57. Every step towards your dream today is a step away from your regret tomorrow.
#58 Twitter, 26 February 2014
58. Being angry at the mirror won’t change what it is reflecting. If you want to see something different, be something different.
60. The past will be your teacher if you learn from it; your master if you live in it.
#61 tumblr, 5 July 2015
61. Letting go isn’t about having the courage to release the past; it’s about having the wisdom to embrace the present.
#62 tumblr, 11 March 2015
62. Don’t sit back and wait for life to happen to you. Dream, plan, execute!
#63 Instagram, 2 October 2015
63. One day I just woke up and realized that I can’t touch yesterday. So why the heck was I letting it touch me?
Unsourced Steve Maraboli Quotes
1. Don’t choose to walk the well-worn path to regret. Be amongst the few who dare to follow their dreams!
2. If you have a goal, write it down. If you do not write it down, you do not have a goal – you have a wish.
3. It’s up to you today to start making healthy choices. Not choices that are just healthy for your body, but healthy for your mind.
4. I find that I am most happy and healthy when I am living in alignment with my goals, dreams, and principles.