Steve Maraboli Love Quotes and Sayings
2. When in a relationship, a real man doesn’t make his woman jealous of others, he makes others jealous of his woman.
3. If you’re not comfortable enough with yourself or with your own truth when entering a relationship, then you’re not ready for that relationship.
4. Connect with those around you today. Say “I love you”, “I’m sorry”, “I appreciate you”, “I’m proud of you”… whatever you’re feeling. Send random texts, write a cute note, embrace your truth and share it…cause a smile today for someone else … and give plenty of hugs.
5. Plant seeds of happiness, hope, success, and love; it will all come back to you in abundance. This is the law of nature.
6. In a strong relationship, you should love your companion more than you need them.
7. When forever becomes a place, when forever ceases to be just a word, when it ceases to be a just a measurement of time, but instead becomes a place where soul mates can dance to the song in their hearts, that is a reflection of true love.
8. Love has no limitations. It cannot be measured. It has no boundaries. Although many have tried, love is indefinable.
9. I feel keeping a promise to yourself is a direct reflection of the love you have for yourself. I used to make promises to myself and find them easy to break. Today, I love myself enough to not only make a promise to myself, but I love myself enough to keep that promise.
10. A beautiful thing happens when we start paying attention to each other. It is by participating more in your relationship that you breathe life into it.
11. Love is forgiving, accepting, moving on, embracing, and all encompassing. And if you’re not doing that for yourself, you cannot do that with anyone else.
12. The most powerful relationship you will ever have is the relationship with yourself.
13. It is only with true love and compassion that we can begin to mend what is broken in the world. It is these two blessed things that can begin to heal all broken hearts.
14. I will be generous with my love today. I will sprinkle compliments and uplifting words everywhere I go. I will do this knowing that my words are like seeds and when they fall on fertile soil, a reflection of those seeds will grow into something greater.
15. I find the best way to love someone is not to change them, but instead, help them reveal the greatest version of themselves.
16. Do not sabotage your new relationship with your last relationship’s poison.
17. Love and compassion are the mother and father of a smile. We need to create more smiles in our world today. Smiles, after all, pave the way to a happy world.
18. Give freely to the world these gifts of love and compassion. Do not concern yourself with how much you receive in return, just know in your heart it will be returned.
19. The bank of love is never bankrupt.
20. The greatest love stories are not those in which love is only spoken, but those in which it is acted upon.
21. There are not enough days in forever to allow me to fully express the depth of my love for you.
22. The strength of a man isn’t seen in the power of his arms. It’s seen in the love with which he embraces you.
23. Do you love yourself enough to be what you love yourself enough to want?
24. Don’t wait for other people to be loving, giving, compassionate, grateful, forgiving, generous, or friendly … lead the way!
25. I want you to embark on the truth of loving yourself because when you love yourself and when you appreciate yourself, you will make healthy changes in your life for healthy reasons.
26. Let today be the day you love yourself enough to no longer just dream of a better life; let it be the day you act upon it.
27. Love encompasses so much, reaches so far, and heals so deeply, that any attempt to describe it, no matter how poetic, only dilutes it.
28. Love yourself. Forgive yourself. Be true to yourself. How you treat yourself sets the standard for how others will treat you.
29. Forgiveness is a reflection of loving yourself enough to move on.
30. I will spend an eternity loving you, caring for you, respecting you, showing you everyday that I hold you as high as the stars.
31. The people who truly care about you won’t have to tell you they care; they’ll show you.
Excerpt from stevemaraboli.com: Dr. Steve Maraboli is the Executive Director of the Michael Thomas Research Center for Social & Behavioral Science in New York and is widely recognized as a leading voice in the fields of Behavioral Science, Personal Enhancement, Peak Performance, and the Human Potential.
A popular speaker and bestselling inspirational author, Steve’s fun, dynamic, and impactful speeches have been enthusiastically featured and praised by media. His written work has been published and shared across the globe in more than 20 languages. Connect to Dr. Steve Maraboli …
Sayings by Steve Maraboli
1. The truth is, unless you let go, unless you forgive yourself, unless you forgive the situation, unless you realize that the situation is over, you cannot move forward.
2. If people refuse to look at you in a new light and they can only see you for what you were, only see you for the mistakes you’ve made, if they don’t realize that you are not your mistakes, then they have to go.
3. Incredible change happens in your life when you decide to take control of what you do have power over instead of craving control over what you don’t.
4. Sometimes life knocks you on your ass … get up, get up, get up!!! Happiness is not the absence of problems, it’s the ability to deal with them.
5. Letting go means to come to the realization that some people are a part of your history, but not a part of your destiny.
6. How would your life be different if you stopped making negative judgmental assumptions about people you encounter? Let today be the day…You look for the good in everyone you meet and respect their journey.
7. It is important that we forgive ourselves for making mistakes. We need to learn from our errors and move on.
8. Cry. Forgive. Learn. Move on. Let your tears water the seeds of your future happiness.
9. We all make mistakes, have struggles, and even regret things in our past. But you are not your mistakes, you are not your struggles, and you are here NOW with the power to shape your day and your future.
10. Renew, release, let go. Yesterday’s gone. There’s nothing you can do to bring it back. You can’t “Should’ve” done something. You can only DO something. Renew yourself. Release that attachment. Today is a new day!
11. Let today be the day you speak only the good you know of other people and encourage others to do the same.
12. It only takes a split second to smile and forget, yet to someone that needed it, it can last a lifetime. We should all smile more often.
13. People who lack the clarity, courage, or determination to follow their own dreams will often find ways to discourage yours. When you change for the better, the people around you will be inspired to change also but only after doing their best to make you stop. Live your truth and don’t ever stop.
14. The beautiful journey of today can only begin when we learn to let go of yesterday.
15. Let today be the day you free yourself from fruitless worry, seize the day and take effective action on things you can change.
16. When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive, to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love, then make that day count!
17. Give yourself entirely to those around you. Be generous with your blessings. A kind gesture can reach a wound that only compassion can heal.
18. The universe doesn’t give you what you ask for with your thoughts – it gives you what you demand with your actions.
19. If you have a goal, write it down. If you do not write it down, you do not have a goal – you have a wish.
20. Accept yourself, your strengths, your weaknesses, your truths, and know what tools you have to fulfill your purpose.
21. It’s up to you today to start making healthy choices. Not choices that are just healthy for your body, but healthy for your mind.
22. Smile at strangers and you just might change a life.
23. You can’t just wish change; you have to live the change in order for it to become a reality.
24. Do what you think is right. Don’t let people make the decision of right or wrong for you.
25. Those who have the ability to be grateful are the ones who have the ability to achieve greatness.
26. No matter what your history has been, your destiny is what you create today. What are you going to create?
27. Let today be the day you stop letting your history interfere with your destiny and awaken to the opportunity to release your greatest self.
28. You have been blessed with immeasurable power to make positive changes in your life.
29. Finding happiness should not be seen as finding a needle in a haystack. Happiness is within. Each day is a blessing that brings an abundance of happiness. Therefore, finding happiness should be like finding a gift in a stack of gifts.
30. There is no greater force for change than people inspired to live a better life.
31. At any given moment the choice to be happy is present- we just have to choose to be happy.
32. When you do what you love, the seemingly impossible becomes simply challenging, the laborious becomes purposeful resistance, the difficult loses its edge and is trampled by your progress.
33. When was the last time you woke up and realized that today could be the best day of your life?
34. You have a unique gift to offer this world. Be true to yourself, be kind to yourself, read and learn about everything that interests you and keep away from people who bring you down. When you treat yourself kindly and respect the uniqueness of those around you, you will be giving this world an amazing gift … YOU!
35. I am so grateful for my troubles. As I reflect back on my life, I have come to realize that my greatest triumphs have been born of my greatest troubles.
36. Interrupt your thoughts of “I should”, with your action of doing.
37. Never confuse someone else’s inability to do something with its inability to be done.
38. When you are living the best version of yourself, you inspire others to live the best versions of themselves.
39. Your life begins to change the day you take responsibility for it.
40. We are mathematical equations where your life is the sum of all choices you’ve made until now. The good news is you can change the equation so that you start making a difference in your life.
41. If at first you don’t succeed, you’re doing it wrong. Learn from the experience. Try again, but with a different approach.
42. Stop waiting for the perfect day or the perfect moment… Take THIS day, THIS moment and lead it to perfection.
43. Harness the power of today. Seize the blessings of today! Make something happen, enhance your life, make someone laugh, help a friend, love, love, love!
44. September 11, I will never forget feeling scared and vulnerable. I will never forget feeling the deep sad loss of so many lives. I will never forget the smell of the smoke that reached across the water and delivered a deep feeling of doom into my gut. I will never forget feeling the boosted sense of unity and pride. I will never forget seeing the courageous actions of so many men and women. I will never forget seeing people of all backgrounds working together in community. I will never forget seeing what hate can destroy. I will never forget seeing what love can heal.
45. Each day brings with it the opportunity to do more than you did yesterday.
46. As I look back on my life, I realize that every time I thought I was being rejected from something good, I was actually being re-directed to something better.
47. Life is too short to waste time waiting for other people’s approval on how you live it.
48. I find that I am most happy and healthy when I am living in alignment with my goals, dreams, and principles.
49. The successful person and the unsuccessful person are looking at the same world; the difference between them is what they see.
50. Every new day is a once in a lifetime event. How much more exciting would our lives be if we embraced this truth and lived accordingly?
51. If I told you to wish for good health, you would think I’m ridiculous; but when I exchange the word “wish” for the word “pray”, you believe it can work. That is the disempowering delusion religions have brought us.
52. When we see someone or something as imperfect, it is a reflection of our limitations, not theirs.
53. Rise to the challenge of bringing your dreams to life! Do not be discouraged by resistance, be nourished by it. Success is the experience of rising to the level of your true greatness.
54. If forgiveness is medicine for the soul, then gratitude is vitamins.
55. Your ability to see beauty and possibility is proportionate to the level at which you embrace gratitude.
56. At the end of the day, let there be no excuses, no explanations, no regrets.
57. Every step towards your dream today is a step away from your regret tomorrow.
58. Being angry at the mirror won’t change what it is reflecting. If you want to see something different, be something different.
60. The past will be your teacher if you learn from it; your master if you live in it.
61. Letting go isn’t about having the courage to release the past; it’s about having the wisdom to embrace the present.
62. Don’t sit back and wait for life to happen to you. Dream, plan, execute!
63. One day I just woke up and realized that I can’t touch yesterday. So why the heck was I letting it touch me?
64. Stop trying to ‘fix’ yourself, you’re not broken! You are perfectly imperfect and powerful beyond measure.
65. There is strength to be found in the struggle … a message in the mess.
66. I have come to accept the bumpy roads of life; they seem to lead to the best places.
67. Don’t let history interfere with your destiny.
68. I refuse to suffer the torment of regret that comes from living a ‘what if’ life.
69. There will always be fear; do it anyway. Let your courage inspire the world around you.
70. This journey is yours, take charge of it. Stop giving other people the power to shape your life.
71. When I accept myself, I am freed from the burden of needing you to accept me.
72. Everything is easier said than done. Wanting something is easy. Saying something is easy. The challenge and the reward are in the doing.
73. Don’t choose to walk the well-worn path to regret. Be amongst the few who dare to follow their dreams!
#74 Twitter, 26 September 2016
74. Take action! An inch of movement will bring you closer to your goals than a mile of intention.
75. The mountain is never as big as it appears. You’re never as small as you believe. (Instagram)
76. When I was young, I used to wish I would fit in … I’m glad I didn’t get my wish. (Instagram)
77. I love that this morning’s sunrise does not define itself by last night’s sunset.