Woody Allen Love Quotes and Sayings
Sayings by Woody Allen
1. Bisexuality immediately doubles your chances for a date on Saturday night.
2. I am not afraid of death, I just don’t want to be there when it happens.
3. In Beverly Hills… they don’t throw their garbage away. They make it into television shows.
4. In my house I’m the boss, my wife is just the decision maker.
5. It seemed the world was divided into good and bad people. The good ones slept better while the bad ones seemed to enjoy the waking hours much more.