Inspiring love quotes and sayings
1. It is not how much you do, but how much Love you put into the doing that matters.
2. Spread love everywhere you go. Let no one ever come to you without leaving happier.
3. If you think well of others, you will also speak well of others and to others. From the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks. If your heart is full of love, you will speak of love.
4. To give and not expect return, that is what lies at the heart of love.
5. Love grows by giving. The love we give away is the only love we keep. The only way to retain love is to give it away.
6. The best and most beautiful things in this world cannot be seen or even heard, but must be felt with the heart.
7. Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.
– Lao Tzu
8. Thousands of candles can be lighted from a single candle, and the life of the candle will not be shortened. Happiness never decreases by being shared.
9. True love does not come by finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly.
10. Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.
11. Death is a challenge. It tells us not to waste time… It tells us to tell each other right now that we love each other.
12. Love doesn’t make the world go ’round. Love is what makes the ride worthwhile.
13. I will speak ill of no man, and speak all the good I know of everybody.
14. Love, like a river, will cut a new path whenever it meets an obstacle.
15. Love is not blind – It sees more and not less, but because it sees more it is willing to see less.
16. Love isn’t blind; it just only sees what matters.
17. For every beauty there is an eye somewhere to see it. For every truth there is an ear somewhere to hear it. For every love there is a heart somewhere to receive it.
18. Love and kindness are never wasted. They always make a difference.