Jerry Maguire Love Quotes and Sayings
2. Rod Tidwell: Maybe you don’t. Because it’s not just the money I deserve. It’s not just the “coin.” It’s the… – “the kwan”.
Jerry Maguire: That’s your word?
Rod Tidwell: Yeah, man, it means love, respect, community… and the dollars too. The package. The kwan.
3. Dicky Fox: Hey, I don’t have all the answers. In life, to be honest, I failed as much as I have succeeded. But I love my wife. I love my life. And I wish you my kind of success.
4. I have this great guy. And he loves my son. And he sure does like me a lot.
5. Jerry Maguire: I love you. You… you complete me. And I just…
Dorothy: Shut up, just shut up. You had me at “hello”.
6. Dorothy: Maybe love shouldn’t be such hard work.
Sayings in Jerry Maguire
1. Help me, help you.
2. Show me the money!
3. Jerry Maguire: I won’t let you get rid of me.
4. Jerry Maguire: What do you want from me? My soul?
Dorothy: Why not? I deserve that much.
5. Jerry Maguire: The fuckin zoo is closed, Ray.
Ray: You said fuck.
Jerry Maguire: Uh… yeah… I…
Ray: Don’t worry. I won’t tell.
6. Jerry Maguire: I will not rest until I have you holding a Coke, wearing your own shoe, playing a Sega game *featuring you*, while singing your own song in a new commercial, *starring you*, broadcast during the Superbowl, in a game that you are winning, and I will not *sleep* until that happens. I’ll give you fifteen minutes to call me back.