Anthony Robbins Love Quotes and Sayings
Excerpt from Wikipedia: Anthony Robbins (born February 29, 1960) is an American self-help writer and professional speaker who has been active for over 30 years. He became well known through his infomercials and bestselling self-help books, Unlimited Power: The New Science of Personal Achievement and Awaken the Giant Within. The first edition of Unlimited Power was published by Fawcett Columbine (Ballantine Books) in 1987. Robbins writes about subjects such as health and energy, overcoming fears, persuasive communication, and enhancing relationships.
Sayings by Anthony (Tony) Robbins
1. A real decision is measured by the fact that you’ve taken a new action. If there’s no action, you haven’t truly decided.
2. Beliefs have the power to create and the power to destroy. Human beings have the awesome ability to take any experience of their lives and create a meaning that dis-empowers them or one that can literally save their lives.
3. I challenge you to make your life a masterpiece. I challenge you to join the ranks of those people who live what they teach, who walk their talk.
4. If you do what you’ve always done, you’ll get what you’ve always gotten.
5. It is not what we get. But who we become, what we contribute… that gives meaning to our lives.
6. Want to learn to eat a lot? Here it is: Eat a little. That way, you will be around long enough to eat a lot.
7. You see, in life, lots of people know what to do, but few people actually do what they know. Knowing is not enough! You must take action.
8. How am I going to live today in order to create the tomorrow I’m committed to?
9. If you can’t, you must. If you must, you can.
10. It not knowing what to do, it’s doing what you know.
11. You are now at a crossroads. This is your opportunity to make the most important decision you will ever make. Forget your past. Who are you now? Who have you decided you really are now? Don’t think about who you have been. Who are you now? Who have you decided to become? Make this decision consciously. Make it carefully. Make it powerfully.
12. I believe life is constantly testing us for our level of commitment, and life’s greatest rewards are reserved for those who demonstrate a never-ending commitment to act until they achieve. This level of resolve can move mountains, but it must be constant and consistent. As simplistic as this may sound, it is still the common denominator separating those who live their dreams from those who live in regret.
13. Any time you sincerely want to make a change, the first thing you must do is to raise your standards. When people ask me what really changed my life eight years ago, I tell them that absolutely the most important thing was changing what I demanded of myself. I wrote down all the things I would no longer accept in my life, all the things I would no longer tolerate, and all the things that I aspired to becoming.
14. If you don’t set a baseline standard for what you’ll accept in life, you’ll find it’s easy to slip into behaviors and attitudes or a quality of life that’s far below what you deserve.
15. Live life fully while you’re here. Experience everything. Take care of yourself and your friends. Have fun, be crazy, be weird. Go out and screw up! You’re going to anyway, so you might as well enjoy the process. Take the opportunity to learn from your mistakes: find the cause of your problem and eliminate it. Don’t try to be perfect; just be an excellent example of being human.
16. Most people fail in life because they major in minor things.
17. More than anything else, I believe it’s our decisions, not the conditions of our lives, that determine our destiny.
18. It’s not what’s happening to you now or what has happened in your past that determines who you become. Rather, it’s your decisions about what to focus on, what things mean to you, and what you’re going to do about them that will determine your ultimate destiny.
19. We can change our lives. We can do, have, and be exactly what we wish.
20. The path to success is to take massive, determined action.
21. One reason so few of us achieve what we truly want is that we never direct our focus; we never concentrate our power. Most people dabble their way through life, never deciding to master anything in particular.
22. The truth of the matter is that there’s nothing you can’t accomplish if: (1) You clearly decide what it is that you’re absolutely committed to achieving, (2) You’re willing to take massive action, (3) You notice what’s working or not, and (4) You continue to change your approach until you achieve what you want, using whatever life gives you along the way.
23. The secret of success is learning how to use pain and pleasure instead of having pain and pleasure use you. If you do that, you’re in control of your life. If you don’t, life controls you.
24. If you want to be successful, find someone who has achieved the results you want and copy what they do and you’ll achieve the same results.
25. All personal breakthroughs being with a change in beliefs. So how do we change? The most effective way is to get your brain to associate massive pain to the old belief. You must feel deep in your gut that not only has this belief cost you pain in the past, but it’s costing you in the present and, ultimately, can only bring you pain in the future. Then you must associate tremendous pleasure to the idea of adopting a new, empowering belief.
26. It is in your moments of decision that your destiny is shaped.
27. Only those who have learned the power of sincere and selfless contribution experience life’s deepest joy: true fulfillment.
28. No matter how many mistakes you make or how slow you progress, you are still way ahead of everyone who isn’t trying.
29. Trade your expectations for appreciation and your whole world changes in an instant!
30. By changing nothing, nothing changes.
31. When you are grateful, fear disappears and abundance appears.
32. Life is a gift, and it offers us the privilege, opportunity, and responsibility to give something back by becoming more.
33. It’s your decisions, not your conditions, that determine your destiny.
34. Success and failure are not overnight experiences; it’s all the small decisions along the way that cause people to fail or succeed.