Other quotes from City of Angels
Excerpt from Wikipedia: City of Angels is an English language romance film directed by Brad Silberling in 1998. The film stars Nicolas Cage and Meg Ryan. Set in Los Angeles, California, the film is a remake of Wim Wenders‘ 1987 German film Wings of Desire (Der Himmel über Berlin), which was set in Berlin.
The story is about an angel, Seth (Nicolas Cage) falling in love with a surgeon, Maggie Rice (Meg Ryan). Through a patient, Nathaniel Messinger (who was once an angel), of Maggie, Seth learned that he can choose to be human. He later decided to become a human so that he can be with Maggie.
City of Angels (Trailer)
City of Angels Quotes
1. Never date a guy who knows more about your vagina than you do.
2. She didn’t believe in angels until she fell in love with one.
3. What if angels walked among us, and one of them fell in love with us?
4. Maggie Rice: I’m not afraid. When they ask me what I liked the best, I’ll tell them, it was you.
5. Maggie Rice: I wait all day, just hoping for one more minute with you, and I don’t even know you.
6. Seth: I was there in the stairwell… when you cried for your patient. And I touched you, remember?
Maggie Rice: Why are you doing this?
Seth: Because I’m in love with you.
7. Seth: Am I too late?
Maggie Rice: Too late?
Maggie Rice: I couldn’t marry Jordan. I’m in love with you.
8. Seth: To touch you… and to feel you. To be able to hold your hand right now. Do you know what that means to me? Do you – Do you know how much I love you?
9. Maggie Rice: We fight for people’s lives in here, right?
Jordan Ferris: Uh-huh.
Maggie Rice: Don’t you ever wonder who it is we’re fighting with?
10. Some things are real whether you believe in them or not.